Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon and Google Maps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if it was true!

lol sorry maps!
It is true. Works on iPhone and Android, 150 Pokemon to catch, there's several on New York.
how can i play it? i wen to my google maps on galaxy note and nothing was there i must dowload something?Huh
You have to download the latest update for Google Maps, then press start at the search bar or visit thew nearest Pokemon Lab (that is CERN for Greece)
Too bad I can't play it!I hope they'll release it as a game or sth so I can play it too when i get my new phone. Sad
Neat but it got a boring after a a few hours. I managed to find about 100 different. Many of them appear on important places and cities. Rome, Paris, Barcelona, California, Easter Island, Mt. Everest to name a few. Oh there are Pokemon labs on the Google HQ and a Darwin Institute on Galapagos Islands too. Many different pokemon are there.
Got all 150, I still can't find Mew though.

Places to check out are the areas around the 5 labs in CERN (Switzerland), Sydney, Galapagos Islands, Googleplex (California) and Roppongi (Japan). Also check out every volcano you can think of, Mount Fuji, Vesuvius, Etna, Volcan Wolf, Eyjafjallajökull, even Santorini, they all host some Fire-types.
Pokédex complete!
[Image: BkMs6BKCEAE9V1Z.jpg]
Damn it i still need to find Mew, i'll catch it later.
Finally got it as well.
http://imgur.com/a/VtON8
… and since some may have missed out tweet:

[Image: BrAGElcCAAAmwrA.jpg]
Reference URL's