Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Speculation for Ω Ruby and A Sapphire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(09-05-2014 07:30 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Who the heck uses street pass? :@ Man I want to hit them so hard with those useless features.

Lots of people use Street Pass Toungue
Me and my friends use it ALL the time.

Anyways.....I think the street pass Secret Base is a must have!

Personally, I wouldn't mind if you could put a Pokemon onto streetpass and it would trade it with the next person you passed who also had a Pokemon on streetpass. It would be cool way to trade...similar to wonder trading but better imo.

The aesthetics for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are going to be phenomenal!!! I can't wait to see the shipwreck and Fortree City. They are going to be beautiful!!!!!

Aside from Groudon, Kyogre, and hopefully Sceptile and Swampert, what other Pokemon do you think might get Mega Evolutions? (I'm still hoping and praying for Mega Torterra Toungue)
I think Arcanine, Shiftry, LuXray (did that on purpose Toungue) and Ludicolo should get Megas.
(09-05-2014 07:30 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Who the heck uses street pass? :@ Man I want to hit them so hard with those useless features.

I don't and i don't really like it, atleast you can turn off the StreetPass Toungue

I visited Berlin some months ago and got about 25 Street Pass hits in 3 days. It's getting a lot of use in bigger cities, especially around tourist attractions or places where young people gather (museums, university campuses, etc). And well, there are always Street Pass meet-ups organized by groups, even in Greece. Being able to battle a random German passerby's party on Fire Emblem or look for their hidden stuff on Professor Layton is actually pretty cool. In a similar fashion, I'd like to have to search Hoenn for their base without having them to tell me where it is.

(09-05-2014 10:28 AM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]atleast you can turn off the StreetPass Toungue

I really see no reason to do so. It doesn't distribute sensitive information in any way, it only helps both players in their game(s).
(09-05-2014 02:16 PM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]I really see no reason to do so. It doesn't distribute sensitive information in any way, it only helps both players in their game(s).

I don't want help in my game Toungue

[Image: hCCEFEA47]
I definitely expect MegaEvolutions for Sceptile (maybe Grass/Dark or Grass/Fairy?) and for Swampert (probably it will remain Mud-orientated).

I think that the (in my opinion FAIL) MegaEvos of Lati@s will be used in this game (maybe their design wasn't final, so I hope that they will be changed until OR/AS). Now that I think about it... R/S/E had some AMAZING features, that none of the next games had. I sincerely hope that all these features will be used and updated in the upcoming games.

I also want the rival to be more of a challenge than he/she was before.
(13-05-2014 11:45 AM)umbreon Wrote: [ -> ]I definitely expect MegaEvolutions for Sceptile (maybe Grass/Dark or Grass/Fairy?)
Nooooooo! Mega Sceptile needs to be Grass/Dragon Big Grin
My reasoning: It's in the Dragon egg group. ( yes I know that means nothing)
I just want it......because........*points at his username* Toungue
(14-05-2014 05:27 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-05-2014 11:45 AM)umbreon Wrote: [ -> ]I definitely expect MegaEvolutions for Sceptile (maybe Grass/Dark or Grass/Fairy?)
Nooooooo! Mega Sceptile needs to be Grass/Dragon Big Grin
My reasoning: It's in the Dragon egg group. ( yes I know that means nothing)
I just want it......because........*points at his username* Toungue

a grass/dragon mega sceptile would probably end up a bit like garchomp....Toungue no grass/dragon for you
(14-05-2014 10:16 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-05-2014 10:14 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ].Toungue no grass/dragon for you
We are no longer friends Sad

nooooooooooooo Sorry sorry!!!!!

OK!!!!WE DEFINATELY NEED A GRASS/DRAGON MEGA SCEPTILE!!!!

I really hope that metagross, arcanine or ninetales get mega evolutions along sceptile and swampert. And obviously grass/dragon for mega sceptile Toungue
I'm hoping for at least the game staying true to the original story. But I wouldn't mind a few minor tweaks to it I guess.
(14-05-2014 10:43 PM)Rebecca Wrote: [ -> ]I really hope that metagross, arcanine or ninetales get mega evolutions along sceptile and swampert. And obviously grass/dragon for mega sceptile Toungue

+1 for ReRe Toungue Those are all good ideas.

(14-05-2014 10:48 PM)Kinjo Hirohito Wrote: [ -> ]I'm hoping for at least the game staying true to the original story. But I wouldn't mind a few minor tweaks to it I guess.

Personally, I'm expecting the story to stay mostly the same until post-game. Then I'm expecting something completely new (which will probably relate to the Strange Souvenir in XY.
It would really be interesting if Sceptile went part Dragon! At the same time, I too see it as a little improbable because it would get overpowered (although MegaBlaziken is OP too)
(16-05-2014 04:44 PM)umbreon Wrote: [ -> ]It would really be interesting if Sceptile went part Dragon! At the same time, I too see it as a little improbable because it would get overpowered (although MegaBlaziken is OP too)
GameFreak doesn't seem to have an issue with creating overpowered Pokemon.
Mega Blaziken, Mega Garchomp, Mega Charizard X and Y......

Also, I hope that Team Magma and Team Aqua are stronger than they originally were. I know it's unrealistic to wish for them to be really strong but I wish that they would have Pokemon that were a little higher leveled and maybe a little more variety than the usual Pokemon that they normally have. Like...maybe they could have starters from other regions or such.
If there were new megas, I hope Sableye gets a Mega Evolution. Or Tropius. Those guys really do need one. Okay so they may be a little bit OP but they still need mega evolutions.
That awkward moment that no new Mega evolutions will be introduced...

I'm not really sure that even Kyogre, Groudon have a Mega Evolution. The boxart depiction could be a new form because of the Orbs. Mega Evolutions just appeared and this is the first time, we'll have the chance to see how they'll be used on a later game.

It's certainly kind of weird that Mega Lati@s exist but there were no Mega Groudon/Kyogre. It's possible they didn't want to spoil the surprise of OR/AS but still I find it odd. Also, I'm not entirely sure how a patch would work on XY, in case you get the new mega stones and then delete it.

Patience is a virtue, we wait I guess...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's