Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: E3 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was reluctant to make this thread at first because gaming discussions are pretty much dead here, but I guess it worths a shot.

Another year, another E3. The greatest annual gaming tradeshow, where everyone tries to show off the most and gamers die from hype overdose. More reveals, more trailers, more meltdowns, more surprises, more disappointments.

Microsoft: Monday, 9 June, 9:30 AM PDT / Δευτέρα, 9 Ιουνίου, 7:30 μμ
EA: Monday, 9 June, 12:00 PM PDT / Δευτέρα, 9 Ιουνίου, 10:00 μμ
Ubisoft: Monday, 9 June, 1:30 PM PDT / Τρίτη, 10 Ιουνίου, 11:30 πμ
Sony: Monday, 9 June, 6:00 PM PDT / Τρίτη, 10 Ιουνίου, 4:00 πμ
Nintendo: Tuesday, 10 June, 9:00 AM PDT / Τρίτη, 10 Ιουνίου 7:00 μμ

Expect a lot of things. Halo 5, Sunset Overdrive from Microsoft, Mirror's Edge 2, Dragon Age: Inquisition from EA, The Division, Assassin's Creed: Unity from Ubisoft, Uncharted PS4, The Order: 1886 from Sony and Super Smash Bros., Zelda Wii U from Nintendo among others.

Of course, Pokemon will likely have a huge presence this year too. The last E3 had information like the fairy type, hordes, sky battles and a lot of new pokemon. This year we will probably have the first trailer for Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, so the Nintendo Conference is a must.

So, please feel free to discuss anything about this year's E3. Rumours, pre-announcements, articles... Anything. I'm opening this thread a bit earlier because I won't be able to watch most of the presentations live, but I hope the early thread means more discussions.
possible E3 leak (Click to View)
I know it's probably fake. I'm just trying to help promote discussion. Big Grin
Please don't remind me of E Toungue

About the spoiler above (Click to View)
(18-05-2014 11:30 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]
possible E3 leak (Click to View)
I know it's probably fake. I'm just trying to help promote discussion. Big Grin

It's probably fake, yeah, but Pokken is actually rumored for quite some time now. Pokken Fighters and Pokken Tournament are trademarked by TPCi. Pokemon+Tekken sounds good. Big Grin
I thought it was probably fake Toungue
I was just trying to get some discussion going.
I hope they show some game play from Far Cry 4! Far Cry 3 was awesome and the new one is supposedly set in the Himalayas with ridable Elephants. It's set to release in November much like AS/OR. There's a supposedly leaked image containing Vaas so it'd be interesting if they included him.

As you may notice in some parts,you can see some kind of Poke Ball in a table.
So...ΩR/ΑS confirmed for E3?
pokebeach Wrote:Junichi Masuda just posted to his Twitter that he has arrived at Los Angeles' International Airport (LAX)
The E3 convention takes place in Los Angeles starting Tuesday, which is where he held a developer's conference last year that revealed a bunch of XY news. Coincidence?

I don't know if Masuda usually goes to E3 or not....
He was there last year.^
I know he was there last year.....cause of the conference and all the XY info that was revealed.......I mean did he go before last year?
Welp, Microsoft really nailed it. Big Grin I loved the conference. A bit slow at first with COD and Forza but at the end it delivered. Many games and they announced Platinum's new game exclusively for XBox One. I'll post a list with the games later. Counting Indies too, that's A LOT OF games. Literally, game after game. It will be hard to beat that.
Out of what I watched for Nintendo, I really enjoyed it. The new Zelda game looks really cool and it might just get me into the Zelda world. Of course...that means buying a Wii-U....not sure yet if it's worth it.....

The Yarn Yoshi game looks nice too.

I'm now positive that I'm going to buy Super Smash Brothers Brawl for the 3DS. The gameplay looked nice and the variety of characters is a plus.

um....I might add more when I find a list of the games....I don't remember what else they showed aside from ORAS Toungue
Reference URL's