Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Trading Card Game (GBC)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The best is back! A really great game is coming this Thursday on the Virtual Console and it's definitely a must to play. Discuss.

This thread may also serve as progress thread or a place to ask anything about the game. I'm sure a lot of people have played or will play this gem.
Unexpected but pretty good news. I don't think I'll get it since I've played through the game countless times and still have my old, working cartridge if I ever feel like playing a couple of games but I'd definitely recommend it to anyone.

Unless of course Card Pop and multiplayer are somehow supported, in which case it's a must buy.
I will probably play it at some point, now if only we could get the 2nd PTCG game too Toungue
Well, it's really a great game! After about 10 hours and 5 medals, I really love the game. Quite a few cards and every club needs a different strategy. Also, I kind of missed this simplicity. Pokemon with 30 or 30 HP, attacks that rarely deal more than 80,with huge drawbacks if that's the case and only trainer cards.

Exeggutor is overpowered btw.
I've played the game, a new TCG game would be nice I guess. Although I was pretty bad at this one. Big Grin
Reference URL's