Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: New Event Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Diancie is available in Japan. Electabuzz and Magmar are available in Europe and Australia.What about us poor Trainers in America? Does anyone know anyway to get these Monsters?

On another note; How come there are Trainers in the GTS that request Mew? Is Mew actually obtainable? I didn't think he could even be transferred by the Poke Bank...(?))

Any constructive input would be appreciated.Big Grin
(10-07-2014 03:11 PM)happymeatpuppet Wrote: [ -> ]Diancie is available in Japan. Electabuzz and Magmar are available in Europe and Australia.What about us poor Trainers in America? Does anyone know anyway to get these Monsters?

On another note; How come there are Trainers in the GTS that request Mew? Is Mew actually obtainable? I didn't think he could even be transferred by the Poke Bank...(?))

Any constructive input would be appreciated.Big Grin

My reaction when I first read that: WAT?

1)Diancie is not available yet. It will be in July 19. Smile
2)Electabuzz and Magmar are available in UK only.
3)Poor trainers in America? At least you got plenty of Gen4 and Gen5 events plus Scizor and Garchomp in Gen6. We in Greece aren't complaining that much for the lack of events,although in Gen6 we only got the WiFi ones (Torchic+Vivillon)
4)Only hacked Pokemon can't be transfered. As long as Mew is legit,why can't it be transfered? -.-

EDIT:Diancie was available in July 6 as well. My bad!
Reference URL's