Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Kalos means Beauty...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sooo,I finally found the courage to do this....X3 please be nice to me! I was thinking of doing a fanfic about Unova at first but ever since I got X I kinda changed my mind...Kalos has a bunch of nice places that I thought I could write about...I don't know if this is gonna work out,but I hope so Smile (I do believe that my writting skills have improved,though Toungue ) I'm really gonna try my best on this one...

Since I'm a really nice person,too,I'm gonna give you the oportunity to take part in it (only if you want to,no one's forcing anyone :3 ) Just post if you wanna....(I do sound kinda nervous don't I?) Aaaaanyway,that's all for now...(wish me luck)
I would like to be part of your fanfic. ^^
It sounds quite nice. ^^
(22-07-2014 02:16 AM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds quite nice. ^^
i haven't even started yet ._.

anyway,you wanna chose a starter (btw mine is froakie) or appear later?
(22-07-2014 05:21 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]

Well,it's yours,so it is nice Toungue
I don't really mind when you'll add me,to be honest Big Grin
(22-07-2014 07:31 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]

Okay :3 (so,you'll be called Leo,right?)
(23-07-2014 12:16 AM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-07-2014 07:31 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]

Okay :3 (so,you'll be called Leo,right?)

Yeah. Call me Leo,Hachi,Serge,whatever you want. Big Grin (just don't call me Kasabooboo Toungue)
Yaaaay!
I wanna be in it!
Any grass type pokemon please!
Call me: Aaron
I can't wait to read it!
It's going to be wonderful LuX!
(23-07-2014 04:53 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Yaaaay!
I wanna be in it!
Any grass type pokemon please!
Call me: Aaron
I can't wait to read it!
It's going to be wonderful LuX!
Okay Smile I'll probably start tomorrow
here's the first part....I'm not following the flow of the game very much....enjoy :3

It was a sweet summer morning in Vaniville town. The sun was eagerly rising from behind the mountains peaks to mark the beginning of another day in the Kalos region. I opened the window of my room, to let some fresh air in, and gazed outside. The town was still sleeping. I had woken up a bit too early it seemed ( I always wake up pretty early in summer for some reason Toungue ).

A light breeze was blowing, carrying with it an enchanting aroma of flowers. The bird pokemon in the area were chirping happily, either hopping on tree branches or flying to Arceus-knows-where. It was practically a perfect day… except that I had stuff to do. In fact, my neighbor, and friend, Aaron had insisted that I met him at a café in Aquacorde town. He was super exited about something, but refused to tell me, so I really had to go. My curiosity always wins in the end.

Even if it was still rather early, I decided to get dressed and take a walk around before leaving for Aquacorde. I put on some light summer clothes, made my bed and closed the window (no one wants random pokemon raiding their house while they’re gone, right?). I went to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. The house was awfully quiet and it felt kinda lonely living on my own. My parents had returned to Sinnoh and when I told them I wanted to visit Kalos, they were adamant that I came here alone (it’s not that I’m overly attached to them but I get lonely easily TT.TT )

After having a bit of milk with a couple of cookies, I grabbed my keys (I’m not one of those people who leave their houses without locking the door Toungue ) and turned to leave. It was when I had just locked the door behind me that I realized I hadn’t put on my shoes and was still in my fluffy bunny slippers (not that I had any problem with that but I didn’t wanna get them all dirty).

Once I was finally sure every part of me and my outfit was in place, I left the house. I had wasted too much time looking for my left shoe (I have seriously NO idea how it ended up in the fridge ._. …) and thus, I missed my morning walk as I had to set off for Aquacorde immediately. Thankfully it was only a short twenty minute walk from Vaniville.

The Vaniville pathway was beautiful as always. Lined by big, healthy trees and lush greenery, it was just what I needed to start my day positively (should I get suspicious that everything here seems so perfect?). Either way, I began skipping down the path cheerfully, feeling too happy to just walk (I got one or two weird glances from people who were passing by but who cares Toungue ).

I reached Aquacorde a short while later and headed to the café we had agreed to meet at. I scanned the area for any sign of Aaron. I spotted him not very far away, waving at me. He was sitting at a table with another man with crazy hair. When I approached him, he got up and pulled a chair for me (awww that’s so nice of you :3 ). “Hello, Crystal” he said, beaming with excitement. “Hi!!!” (le me greets back Smile ). “This is prof. Sycamore” he hurried on to explain and sat back down. “Indeed I am” the man finally spoke.

I had started to get the idea… I mean, it was rather obvious, wasn’t it? There was even a briefcase placed on the table… “I’m here because I have something special for you” he continued. He went on to open the briefcase, revealing three poke balls… I knew it… From the poke balls he released three pokemon. The first one was a cute fire-type fennec fox, the second, the grass type, was another cute one that looked like a rodent and the third one was a water-type frog. They were named Fennekin, Chespin, and Froakie respectively. “You probably already know why I called you here by now. I want you to choose one of these pokemon and well, you know the rest. You’ve both traveled with pokemon again in the past and that’s what I’m counting on… Go ahead and pick one!” he said in a single breath. Aaron gave me a I-want-the-grass-type look but he was kind enough to let me choose first… I already knew he wanted that one, though, and I had no intention of ruining it for him.

To tell the truth, ever since I came in Kalos I never even considered going on another journey with pokemon (but it’s not that I would miss my chance Toungue ) “I’ll go with Froakie” I declared proudly. “And I’ll go with Chespin!” Aaron stated with equal enthusiasm. Prof. Sycamore looked at his watch, barely paying attention to us. “Looks like I’m late again…ANYWAY, I’m glad you both chose your partner. Visit my lab in Lumiose as soon as you can!!!” he said even faster than before and in the blink of an eye he returned Fennekin in its poke ball and dashed off, briefcase in hand. That guy must have a screw lose or something.

“Wow, wasn’t he supposed to give us a pokedex as well…?” Aaron pointed out looking puzzled. He was right though… That weirdo had forgotten to give each one of us a pokedex. “We can survive without it. We’d better get to Lumiose soon… He’ll probably give them to us there.” I said… and I hoped I was right because that dude had a really weird look on his face that freaked me out.

And thus, my journey in the Kalos region began.
It is amazing!!!! Congratulations!!!
(24-07-2014 09:05 PM)LEOPOLDOS Wrote: [ -> ]It is amazing!!!! Congratulations!!!
thanx Smile <3
Sounds quite nice,although we all know that it will get better when I will come. Toungue
Oh my gosh!
I absolutely love it! Heart
I absolutely can't wait to read what happens next!!!!
Big Grin

(25-07-2014 01:29 AM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]although we all know that it will get better when I will come. Toungue
I think it'll be funny if LuX makes you a villain who makes things worse Toungue Toungue
Thanks for all your nice comments :3 i'll try to post next chapter tomorrow or the day after (i was away for a few days and i'll probably be leaving again soon...)
Hello, I very much enjoyed reading what you have posted so far, and i would also like to be a part of your Story/Fanfiction/narrative (i interchange between those words) but only if you allow me be a part of it
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's