Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: 8hachi8's trading spot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody!

I decided to make a trading thread so I can get rid of my Vulpixs,but I'll keep it for further trading.

So,my personal rules:

~I don't give away unless I know you. But don't request any free Pokemon here.
~All I offer is what I say here. Post such as ''do u have a dialga'' will be ignored.
~The list gets updated from time to time,so come here to check.
~DO NOT OFFER HACKS!
~I don't do any 2 for 1 trades.
~Perfect means everything is 31 except for the stat/-s that are not needed. Physical attackers: Sp.Attack | Special attackers: Attack | Mixed attackers: should be 6IV | Defensive mons: Some defensive and support mons require only 4 stats (eg: Wobbuffet)

Offer list:
~32 perfect female 5IV Drought Timid Vulpixs (no egg moves although most of them have inherited Flamethrower)
~12 perfect male 5IV Drought Timid Vulpixs (same with the female ones)
~14 perfect female 5IV Flash Fire Timid Vulpixs (same with the Drought ones)
~6 perfect male 5IV Flash Fire Timid Vulpixs (same with the Drought ones)

Note 1: I won't keep the Flash Fire ones for a long time because Flash Fire is not a very popular ability used by Ninetales.
Note 2: They are all Kalos Born

Want list:
~Adamant perfect 5IV Defiant Pawniard (preferably with Sucker Punch as an egg move)
~Timid perfect 5IV Flash Fire Houndour with Nasty Plot
~Adamant perfect 5IV Unburden Swirlix (preferably with Belly Drum as an egg move)
~Other 5IV mons (which means you can offer other 5IV mons as well)

If you want to contact me,you can find me in the chatroom or you can PM me.
But first you have to post your offer here.

Previous trades: (Click to View)

Blacklist (users who have scammed/tried to scam/offer hacks) (Click to View)

PS: In about 1-2 weeks,I won't be able to connect online for 2 weeks.Of course I will inform you,but when it happens,I won't be able to trade. I apologise for any inconvenience which might occur.

Thundershock56

Hey do you have any Shiny froakies by chance ill trade you a shiny kyorge (^-^)

Thundershock56

oh im thundershock56 im new talk to skorp Big Grin
(01-08-2014 08:24 AM)Thundershock56 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey do you have any Shiny froakies by chance ill trade you a shiny kyorge (^-^)

Well,it would be better if you read the whole thread next time. But since you didn't,read the following.

(27-07-2014 07:44 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]So,my personal rules:

~I don't give away unless I know you. But don't request any free Pokemon here.
~All I offer is what I say here. Post such as ''do u have a dialga'' will be ignored.
~The list gets updated from time to time,so come here to check.
~DO NOT OFFER HACKS!
~I don't do any 2 for 1 trades.
~Perfect means everything is 31 except for the stat/-s that are not needed. Physical attackers: Sp.Attack | Special attackers: Attack | Mixed attackers: should be 6IV | Defensive mons: Some defensive and support mons require only 4 stats (eg: Wobbuffet)

Thundershock56

sorry a guys named skorp sent me here
(03-08-2014 09:27 AM)Thundershock56 Wrote: [ -> ]sorry a guys named skorp sent me here

when exactly did I do that?

Thundershock56

sorry about these post please ignore all my posts sorry i misunderstood what this thread wad
Reference URL's