Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Sonic and Pikachu's Love Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a crossover love story between Sonic The Hedgehog and Pikachu.

One day Ash and Pikachu were traveling through pallet town but then they took a wrong turn and ended up in this strange place. The place had brown checkered colored rocks and the green grass was striped. The landscape had loops and corkscrews all over and rings were floating in the air. Ash and Pikachu looked amazed at this strange looking place they have ended up in. ZROOOM WOOOSHHH the wind starts to loudly whoosh by the ears of Ash and Pikachu. Pikachu's ears start to twitch and then Pikachu starts to pick up the scent of another creature nearby. "PIKA PIKA!" Pikachu says to ash. Ash looks at Pikachu like "Dude I do not know what the **** you're talking about".Then in front of their eyes a blue hedgehog appears and says "HEY IM SONIC! SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!" Ash and Pikachu stare at the hedgehog in front of them for 1 minute because ash is slow and incompetent. Ash says Wow! It's a new pokemon I have never seen before and it can talk and is super fast too! Ash pulls out his pokedex but is unable to get information on this blue creature from Dexter. Ash growls and then proceeds to throw his pokeball at Sonic. But Sonic dodges the pokeball and taunts Ash with "YOUR TOO SLOW!" After over 9000 attempts to catch the blue hedgehog. Ash finally gave up. Ash falls on his knees and says why....why...are you so fast? Ash has tears in his eyes crying furiously because he fails as a pokemon trainer and Sonic replies back saying SONIC'S THE NAME! SPEED'S MY GAME! COME ON STEP IT UP! Pikachu is angered by the arrogant hedgehog's taunting. Pika Pika Pika Pkia pi pi pikachu! says Pikachu in a rage. Sonic quickly does his spin dash on Pikachu before he can do anything to injure him and Pikachu faints in 1 hit because since ash is in a new region his level is reset to level 1. Ash is still on his knees crying like a sorry pansy. Sonic gives Ash a glare of disgust because of how pathetic he is and picks up pikachu and says "come on little buddy, You don't need him! Stay with me!" "Pika.." Pikachu looks up at Sonic and licks Sonic's sausage shaped nose. Sonic starts to smile at Pikachu and says this is a start of a very good friendship.

PART 2 is coming soon! STAY TUNED! HeartHeartHeart
lol
I like it Jenni : >
I'll continue reading it to see what happens.
Reference URL's