Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Looking to trade Legendaries to complete dex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

BigNate0198

I am looking for Victini, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Mew, Genesect, Meloetta, Jarachi, Deoxys, Keldeo, Celebi

I have to trade: 2 - Mewtwo, Zygarde, Kyurem, Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion, Dialga, Tornadus, Landorus, Thundurus, Lugia

Any help would be appreciated.
If you want to trade let me know what you would like and what you are willing to trade and we can exchange friend codes.
Thank you.

sasuke01

Do you still want any of them? I have : Darkrai, Victini, Arceus, Genesect, Deoxys, Keldeo and Celebi, I would want your Dialga but since i have only one of them I just need it for a day and the next day we trade them again, ok?

Buxah

look for:

Diancie
Arceus
Keldeo
Jirachi
Shaymin
Manaphy
Meloetta

If they have to trade, call me or reply here in PV

FC: 5258-1481-7417
Name: Buxah

Hr8mph

Looking to trade for Mew, Manaphy, Genesect, Arceus and Meloetta. I made a thread of my own on this site so head over to it to see what I have to offer Smile

@ Buxah

I have Keldeo and Shaymin out of the Pokemon you want, seeing as how it's not up there I will assume you have a Genesect and Mew and am willing to trade both. Shaymin is 6IV, Modest Nature and Shiny, level 15. Keldeo is 6IV Timid, level 100. Reply back if you're still on the hunt!

FC: 4141-4580-6498
Name: MGH!PFFT!!
Reference URL's