Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: 1st Dual Type Tournament of #Legendary_Pokemon (by 8hachi8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody!

I decided to make a tournament in the chatroom but while I was thinking of making it, I thought it would be a great idea to do something different (and also test the ruleset I made and posted on the forums).

Anyway,rules are:
~It's a Single 6vs6 battle tournament.
~Of course it's not an official Nintendo/Game Freak/TCPi tournament Toungue
~Your team must follow the Dual Type Teams ruleset (you'll find the link above)
~You can't use legendaries. This rule applies to every legendary (Phione is allowed)
~You can't use Pokemon from the same family in your team (eg: both Pikachu and Raichu). This rule also applies to Gardevoir/Gallade,Eeveelutions,Vileplume/Bellossom,Poliwrath/Politoed,Slowbro/Slowking,Hitmonchan/Hitmonlee/Hitmontop and Glalie/Froslass
~The matches will be KO matches. If you lose,you get KOed,unless you're in the semifinals. Then you'll play for the 3rd place
~You are NOT allowed to change any of your team members between the matches.
~Have fun! Big Grin
~The battle must be uploaded online (via VsRecorder) and the code will be posted here.

As for rewards:
1st place: 5IV Timid HA Vulpix with Life Orb+5IV Adamant HA Torchic with Blazikenite (egg move:Baton Pass)+5IV shiny Adamant Marill (egg moves: Aqua Jet,Belly Drum,Superpower) offered by Gabe
2nd place: 5IV Timid HA Vulpix with Lucky Egg
3rd or lower: 5IV Timid HA Vulpix with Sitrus Berry

(as you can see,everyone gets a reward for 2 reasons: 1)so everyone earns something from this 2)I have a ton of 5IV Timid HA Vulpixs Toungue)

Just to clarify since almost all the rewards are bred by me,if I come 1st,then the rewards go to 2nd and 3rd. If I come 2nd,then the rewards go to 1st and 3rd. If I come 3rd or lower,what mentioned above. But this doesn't occur for Marill cuz it's not actually mine Toungue

People who have registered so far (if anything changes,inform me on the chatroom):
1)Hachi (Types:Dark/Ghost)
2)GG (Types:Steel/Ghost)
3)MinecraftMurphy (Types:Bug/Water)
4)Clefable25 (Types: Grass/Fire)
5)RK (Types:Fire/Water)
6)Dinokon (Types: Ground/Fairy)
7)Gabe (Types: Normal/Dragon)
8)Soulfire (Types: Dragon/Water)

If you want to register,then inform me or an op in the chat. If you don't find any,leave me a memo (/ms send recieversnickname Your message here)
New rule:
~You are NOT allowed to change any of your team members between the matches.
Well, im looking forward to this
I'm so ready for this!!!! Big Grin I'm gonna win this so watch out!!!
So are we waiting for everyone to declare that they are ready?
Everyone should be ready until Friday 14/11 and the battles must occur before 28/11.
If you're not ready,you get disqualified.
http://challonge.com/lpdualtype1

So,after several shuffles to make the pairs as random as possible,the pairs are:

Battle 1:
Gabe VS RK

Battle 2:
MinecraftMurphy VS Clefable25

Battle 3:
GG VS Dinokon

Battle 4:
Soulfire VS Hachi

So,each of you is responsible for doing the battles. After the battle ends,you must save the battle video,upload it and give the code to an op or myself so we can check if you actually won or not.
First round so far:

Battle 1: Gabe won 4-0
Battle video: 5KEW-WWWW-WWWA-JCPV

Battle 2: A battle occured and Murphy won,but Clefable25's team was against the rules due to containing 4 Pokemon with the same type without the type being one of the chosen types. Clef's team was the following: Delphox, Infernape, Venusaur, Blaziken, Chestnaught, Breloom.
Here's the vid: AYVG-WWWW-WWWA-J3BW

Battle 3: GG won,after a weird game with Dinokon. First,GG disconnected,but just to be typical,after both players agreed,they played again. Then,on the 2nd game,GG won 3-0.
The video is: 7YDG-WWWW-WWWA-JP46

Battle 4: Soulfire quit.

To winners:
DO NOT FORGET that you cannot change your team in the 2nd round.
Round 2 (aka Semifinals):

Battle 5: Semifinal 1: Gabe VS MinecraftMurphy

Battle 6: Semifinal 2: GG VS Hachi

Again,each of you is responsible for their own battles. The winners go to the final and the losers go to the 3rd place game.
Round 2 report:

Battle 5: MinecraftMurphy won 1-0
Most people thought Gabe would won the tourney. But Murphy won this game (which pretty much means he will win the tourney since I'm afraid of bugs Toungue). It was a close battle and either side could win.
The code is: 2BPG-WWWW-WWWA-KTZF

Battle 6: Hachi won 3-0
Hachi didn't do much to get to the semifinal,unlike GG who defeated Dinokon,but after a great battle which included a Hydreigon sweeping 3 of GG's mons and a Mawile/Trevenant combination which Hachi found a bit difficult.
As for the Battle video code: STSG-WWWW-WWWA-KJRT

The final battles are:

Final: MinecraftMurphy-Hachi

3rd place battle: Gabe-GG
3rd place battle results:

GG won Gabe 6-0

When I saw GG VS Gabe,I said "GG will lose. I'm certain". But in the battle,I saw a Gabe who did some noob moves (like Earthquake on a Skarmory or Toxic on a Mawile). Moves that Gabe would not do. If you watch the video,you'll see GG doing some smart moves with Skarmory,so he can frustrate his opponent and then he found the right opportunity with Mawile and swept the rest of his team easily.

Here's the video:
JL4W-WWWW-WWWA-SSEN

Today we will see the final. MinecraftMurphy VS Hachi
(we all know the winner pretty much Toungue)
Final: MinecraftMurphy VS Hachi

As everyone expected (including Hachi), MinecraftMurhpy won. 5-0 after a battle with a bored Hachi (who was fed up with GG who complaint about his semifinal). At least it wasn't a 6-0 Toungue

As for the prizes:

MinecraftMurphy gets the place 1 prizes
GG gets no prizes due to inappropriate behaviour towards Hachi (and partially Gabe) AND attempt to cheat in the game between him and Dinokon.
Gabe gets the place 2 prizes since Hachi got 2nd and GG got that punishment.
The rest of the people get their 3rd or lower prize.
Reference URL's