Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Raspberry Pi and Generic programming stuff thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello fellow pokemon trainers!

It's no secret that gamers more or less wind up wanting to build their own games, and some do! Others, just find out that they like programming, and stick with that. Others don't follow programming at all!

Well this thread is for those of you that like programming and those that have hands on experience or would like to have as such with embedded systems (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, BeagleBone etc etc)!

Well, let me hear your experiences, questions, answers, and anything related with that!

and always remember, follow the rules!
YOLO SWAG
I want a raspberry pi to use it as a media player Toungue

Also in a class i'm having about becoming a Pc Technician i suggested that we built something related to gameboy with a breadboard but i won't say what it is cause it may be against the rules of the forum.
Ah, yes, raspberries make excellent media players! I have one and as soon as I hooked it up on my LAN, it was able to recognize my PC and all my shared files. Moreover it downloaded info about my shared movies and tv shows :O (OpenELEC distro)
(21-11-2014 04:38 PM)Billaros Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, yes, raspberries make excellent media players! I have one and as soon as I hooked it up on my LAN, it was able to recognize my PC and all my shared files. Moreover it downloaded info about my shared movies and tv shows :O (OpenELEC distro)

Awesome
Reference URL's