Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Official ORAS Progress Thread (May Contain Spoilers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. Since it's not out in Europe yet, I'll try to refrain from any big spoilers.
1 hour into the game, my team is a level 9 Rash Treecko named Gra-ssassin, a level 5 Serious Poochyena named Shadow, and a level 5 Timid Ralts.

The Overgrow Treecko knows Pound, Leer, Absorb, and Quick Attack.
The Quick Feet Poochyena knows Thunder Fang and Howl.
The Synchronize Ralts knows Growl and Confusion.

Overall the graphics are wonderful.

I have just left Petalburg City and now I'm on Route 104.

A level 5 Quirky Guts Taillow with Peck, Growl and Focus Energy has been added to my team.

Exp. Share that gives every Pokemon Exp. confirmed.

At 1:47 , I beat Roxanne.

At 1:55, Treecko evolved Big Grin

At 2:21, I beat Brawly.
At 2:23, I encountered my first Zubat. Toungue

At 5:03, Taillow evolved Big Grin
At 5:13, I beat Wattson.

Last night, my Grovyle, Ralts, and Poochyena evolved Big Grin I also found Alakazite, Aggronite, and Steelixite. When it evolved, Sceptile learned Dual Chop.

At 9:20, I beat Flannery.
These graphics are just soooo beautiful. I also have an egg that was given to me.

I've beaten Norman and Winona. Some awesome things have happened but I'm not going to spoil them. I'm currently at over 13 hours in game. Also, whenever you enter a route, it turns yellow on the map. I just discovered that you can fly to individual routes. Also, the Secret Bases are awesome Big Grin
A cool contest picture I took (Click to View)

14:22 I won the Master Rank Coolness Contest with my Swellow.

I beat the game on the third day after I got it. Mega Metagross is a freaking Demon!
I also beat every Master Rank Contest with Swellow. The side stuff with Lisia was fun for me.

My Elite Four Team: (Note that these levels are after I beat the Elite Four and Champion for the first time)

Azumarill level 57 (started out just being an HM slave but became a powerful member of my team)

Sceptile level 57 (My Gra-ssassin)

Mightyena Level 48 (Shadow, who ended up winning my League Challenge)

Swellow Level 52 (Probably my favourite Pokemon after Sceptile on this team)

Glalie level 58 (My Demon Ice. I didn't use as much, but it was still good.)

Gallade level 46 (It was just a nice Pokemon to have and the Mega is pretty cool)

Major Spoiler (Click to View)
So jealous... Sad
Best team: Mudkip Lvl 1000, Ralts(F), Poochyena with FIRE FANG.
Exactly two weeks after I got the game, I just randomly encountered and caught a Shiny Numel.
Nice, I have a Shiny Camerupt in Emerald.

I defeated the E4 in my OR. I mainly used Aggron, Swellow, Minun, Blaziken and Sharpedo, with Linoone as a HM Slave. They are all around level 60 now.
Got the eon ticket yesterday from The Mall Athens.
I can verify that chain fishing works in OR/AS
25 encounters
[Image: UmC85P3.jpg]
[Image: 242erv5.jpg]
National Pokedex Completed today! I collected 719 Pokemon! Also i caught my first shiny Pokemon! An Oddish with the DexNav after 15 chain in the rainy route 120.[Image: shiny_pal___oddish_by_bluefirewings-d74ouf3.png]
Reference URL's