Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The NEW 4-word story Game.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Original idea by Aluado

Because the previous 4-word story game, became a silly and meaningless story I locked it and I created this new game.We want the NEW 4-word story Game to become a deep and wonderfull story so there will be RULES here.

1.The 4 words you post should be logically connected with the previous phrase.

2.Do not write silly things in your phrase

3.The story should have a lot of descriptions about the persons and the places and less battles.

4.Battles should end quickly (They should take about one page EXCEPT if it is a very important battle like a GYM BATTLE)

5.Our hero will start with weak Pokemon and he/She will become stronger as the story progresses.

6.Finally, the THREE POSTS RULE (you have to wait for three posts after yours in order to post again) returns here in order to prevent Spamming.

With these rules to exist you have to understand that the story will continue slowly.On the other hand, I believe that this new story will become a LEGENDARY TALE that will be passed for thousands of years through generationsBig Grin

So, I start:

"It was night.The...
...stars in the sky...

(You love that three posts rule!!)
(you got that right!)
...were gleaming bright like...
...the sparks of a...

(I hope this story IS great!)
...mighty Zapdos. I was...
... awake! I couldn't sleep....
(This rule is great for me because it stops the big SpamToungue )
...I was tired, but...
...I was excited as...

(I agree with BLUE. This rule rulez! LOL)
...this day I am...
...going to obtain my...
...first Pokemon!When morning...
came ...I went to Oak's...
... lab. It was full...
...of rare pokemons. I...
...saw my Pokeball on...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's