Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Battle Maison Troll Pokemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody. This is a thread about Pokemon that made our life hard in Battle Maison and similar battle facilities.

I decided to make that thread after a small discussion in the chat. Celine (aka pekinoua) battled against a Walrein in OR/AS Battle Maison.
Here's the vid: WULW-WWWW-WWWJ-9CPV
38 turns of Walrein and 2 turns to beat the other 2.

From that,I discovered ChestoRest Walrein

Walrein @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Oblivious (Thick Fat works as well)
EVs: Uncertain yet,but pekinoua suggested investment in HP and one or both defenses
Bold or Calm Nature
-Rest
-Snore
-Frost Breath
-Stockpile

I have nothing to say. Toungue The video says it all. If you don't beat it in the first rounds and you lack the proper attacks,then it's unstoppable. Or you can kill it after 38 turns. Toungue

What are some other Pokemon you have battled in those facilities and you found hard to beat? If you can provide sets,it will be better.
I had another awful experience a few months ago with a Weezing. Toxic, Stockpile(worst move ever), Will-O-Wisp and Rest I think. Generally it can be extremely annoying because of a single weakness great defense. Situations like those two should teach me that I should actually use Taunt more but I keep on ignoring that. Toungue
(14-12-2014 10:39 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]I had another awful experience a few months ago with a Weezing. Toxic, Stockpile(worst move ever), Will-O-Wisp and Rest I think. Generally it can be extremely annoying because of a single weakness great defense. Situations like those two should teach me that I should actually use Taunt more but I keep on ignoring that. Toungue

In X/Y,every Weezing I battled had Explosion and Pain Split iirc. Toungue
Reference URL's