Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Shiny Charizard for trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey!

I have two Shiny Charizard that I'm looking to trade.

My level 75 is JPN region (comes with an Japanese name) and my level 100 is ITA region (comes with an English name).

I'm hoping to get at least a level 1 shiny Charmander for one of them, undecided on the other. If anyone has any enquirers feel free to post. Cheers!

- Froggy -
(15-12-2014 11:30 AM)Froggy Wrote: [ -> ]Hey!

My level 75 is JPN region (comes with an Japanese name) and my level 100 is ITA region (comes with an English name).

I'm hoping to get at least a level 1 shiny Charmander for one of them, undecided on the other. If anyone has any enquirers feel free to post. Cheers!

- Froggy -

Umm if you have a shiny Charizard,why would you need a shiny Charmander? Toungue
maybe his charizards are low IVS
(15-12-2014 08:05 PM)Emerald Wrote: [ -> ]maybe his charizards are low IVS

So? Froggy didn't mention IVs at all. And lv1 doesn't mean it's good IV as well. Wink
im not trading. id rather breed my own and have good ivs
(15-12-2014 03:14 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-12-2014 11:30 AM)Froggy Wrote: [ -> ]Hey!

- Froggy -

Umm if you have a shiny Charizard,why would you need a shiny Charmander? Toungue

Because I'm planning on giving my best friend a level 1 shiny for christmas, as they would prefer to level it up themselves. That's all Smile
then breed one?

its better if you put the effort in rather than just get it from someone else
Well since I have never got a shiny through breeding, I highly doubt that in the next 10 days before christmas I'll break that trend
Reference URL's