Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Attention! Looking for Event Legendaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ErmacAttack

Hey I am fairly new to Pokemon, I have it but so does my younger brother. It's his birthday coming up and he really really likes Legendary pokemon but i guess the kind you can't acquire normally. He made me a list and I was hoping if anyone is nice enough to donate me one or have a spare for me? Been looking everywhere not sure where to turn. Thank you kindly. Big Grin

Name = Ermac
FC = 3926 - 6919 - 8509
(23-01-2015 04:27 AM)ErmacAttack Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I am fairly new to Pokemon, I have it but so does my younger brother. It's his birthday coming up and he really really likes Legendary pokemon but i guess the kind you can't acquire normally. He made me a list and I was hoping if anyone is nice enough to donate me one or have a spare for me? Been looking everywhere not sure where to turn. Thank you kindly. Big Grin

Name = Ermac
FC = 3926 - 6919 - 8509

1)I don't see any list
2)You could try offering something good in exchange. I don't think many people are willing to give away legendaries.
Reference URL's