Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Trainer Shiny Values Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody! I know that shiny values were revealed since X/Y,but better late than never! Toungue

As you know,in Gen6,each trainer has a shiny value. Eggs also have a shiny value. When an egg's shiny value (ESV) matches the trainer's shiny value (TSV),the egg hatches as a shiny. So,I decided to make this thread,so we,the regular members of this forum,post our TSV in order to help eachother with hatching shinies faster.

If you need help figuring out your TSV,someone may be able to help you on this Reddit.
If you need help figuring out your ESV,there's a guide on the same Reddit.

plz don't ask me to figure out your TSVs because idk how to figure them out myself. Such a shame,right?

What I'm looking for is your TSVs. Post them here (or tell me in chat) and I'll make a list.

Known TSVs so far: (Click to View)

FAQ:

Q1: Why should I care?
A1: You have the chance to get legit perfect shiny Pokemon. If you don't care,then you're free not to participate.

Q2: Is that considered hacking?
A2: Depends on how you judge it. It's similar to RNG abuse of Gen3/Gen4/Gen5.

Q3: Why is that on the Trade corner?
A3: Because it's related to trading.
Note to mods: If this thread is in the wrong subforum,then move it please.

For any other questions,ask me here or in the chatroom. Let the perfect shiny hunting begin!
Easy way to find ESV(PSV)/TSV using PKhex.

View a pokemon (pokemon with your OT/ID)
In the "OT/Misc" tab hover with the mouse above your SID
^ TSV

In the tab named "Main" hover with the mouse above the numbers/letter next to PID.
^ ESV(PSV)
Reference URL's