Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: IRC Channel - Time to part ways
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's some backstory which I don't want to discuss.

To further understand, check the logs link here: http://goo.gl/rzc0HE

It explains the various troubles one might come across on IRC and how to 'prevent' them, but in our case, #legendary_pokemon, we can't.

So long, it's been good to know you.
In my humble opinion, whether the space is called #legendary_pokemon or otherwise, there comes a time where we all have to confront ourselves and discover the uneasiness of realising that our, once individual, volition do not only come from within, but goes along the collective volition of the group.
Henceforth, we transcend from defending our solid thoughts to producing collective thoughts. It is unfortunate how certain disputes can only be resolved through lengthy debates.
Sometimes these discussions turn into conflict. This is expected result of our innate ineffectiveness in complex debates; it's not an ability we're born with, but one we develop.
The latter is to my experience so far, the point where many people can't cope with the fact that they're not always going to get what they thought best out of a situation; that their own opinion cannot always win.
I am not claiming this is the very case with #legendary_pokemon, but apparently people hav ecome to an impasse, that is a situation where no deal can be made, where no one can withdraw their claims. It just seems to me, quite amusing that anybody would have any other claim than the generic well-being of everyone involved in the chatroom, other than ensuring that it remains a safe and civil environment of discussions.

I am saddened to see you go mate, but will be seeing you around elsewhere I hope.
Reference URL's