Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: What should the next Pokemon game be?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's getting around that time that a new Pokemon game should be announced for 2015.
Do you think it will be the long predicted Pokemon Z (X2, Y2)etc , Gen VII, Sinnoh Remakes or will they not even release a new (main series) game this year at all? (Japan didn't get a main series game in 2011 while the rest of the world got BW )

Personally, I hope it'll be Gen VII. Gen VII was announced over two years ago and to be quite honest, I'm quite ready to move on and get new Pokemon. Maybe in the next month or two we'll get the announcement of whatever new game we're going to get)(Last time I made a thread like this, ORAS was announced the next day Toungue)
There's a Nintendo Direct tomorrow, it wouldn't really be impossible to see something get announced tomorrow. Toungue

On topic, I don't really expect a new game this year. A new generation though is still kind of early. I'd bet on a third version game, either for ORAS or XY. They teased Battle Frontier a lot, it has to be happening, right...?
According to Nintendo's website the Nintendo Direct is a little later today for me.

You're probably right about the new generation being too early.....I can dream though Toungue
Personally, I want to see a Gen 6 Mystery Dungeon. Heck, even a Gen 6 Ranger. If anything we'll most likely be getting a spin-off (or two, who knows?) this year.
I would love a new Ranger game......however this is extremely unlikely since we haven't gotten a new ranger game since Gen IV.
A new Mystery Dungeon would be okay. I kinda liked Gates to Infinity.
(20-04-2015 09:20 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I would love a new Ranger game......however this is extremely unlikely since we haven't gotten a new ranger game since Gen IV.
omahgawd I never noticed!!! o.o I'd really love a new ranger game,too, though.

A new mystery dungeon would be cool as well but I didn't really like the previous one,it was more like mediocre for me (seriously,no personality test?no gender option? fail Toungue )
(20-04-2015 09:43 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-04-2015 09:20 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I would love a new Ranger game......however this is extremely unlikely since we haven't gotten a new ranger game since Gen IV.
omahgawd I never noticed!!! o.o I'd really love a new ranger game,too, though.

A new mystery dungeon would be cool as well but I didn't really like the previous one,it was more like mediocre for me (seriously,no personality test?no gender option? fail Toungue )

That and I'm not a fan of the whole 3D thing. I preferred the sprites, made the game seem more fun to be honest.
(21-04-2015 08:36 PM)Kinjo Hirohito Wrote: [ -> ]That and I'm not a fan of the whole 3D thing. I preferred the sprites, made the game seem more fun to be honest.
Yeah, can't say I love it either....(the 3D dungeons were really annoying -_- ) Still,if they make a new mystery dungeon,we can't avoid the 3D-ness (I just made that word up Toungue lol).I hope, though, for a return of the personality test (even if it was a pain to get the pokemon I wanted,I felt it made the game much more unique) and the gender option (can't really connect with your poke-self when he's a male and you're not -_- ) as well a better plot (in my opinion,blue rescue team rocked in terms of plot....explorers of time/darkness was also pretty exiting)
The main thing that was the weirdest about Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity to me was that I was Snivy and I was able to battle and defeat Kyurem.......

Anyways, I would also like to see a remake of the Pokemon Trading Card Game video game with all the new Pokemon in it. The original was excellently executed and I would like to see it with graphics that the 3ds is capable of.
Reference URL's