Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Fire Emblem If: Black and White Kingdom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(20-04-2015 09:53 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-04-2015 09:27 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]FE:A was excellent so I'm expecting tons of awesomeness for the new games.
Awakening was more than just excellent,but I guess it can't be described by words XD I remember myself getting like REALLY obssessed every night last year, playing until very late and sleeping so peacefully :3 I am expecting similar feelings from the new games,too, or I'll be dissapointed...
I'm sure the new games will be even greater than FE:A.

(20-04-2015 09:53 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]of course you would Toungue I still haven't chosen because even when it comes to fictional characters I don't like judging by appearance only (at least not often :3 ) so I'll wait to play the games first

I didn't judge by appearance alone! The deciding factor was her Japanese voice in the video. I just loved it. If it had been by appearance alone then I would have chosen the pink haired girl. I've come to really love watching anime subbed over dubbed. The Japanese voices are so lovely.
Fire Emblemn If Wiki Wrote:Einherjar-like units are featured in If. Unlike Awakening, these units can only be accessed via special codes from the Fire Emblem Cipher TCG in Japan. It is currently unknown if this will be the case in localized versions.

Only 3 Einherjar have been confirmed: Marth, Lucina, and Minerva.
They better be available for the localized versions Toungue.

Siliconera.com Wrote:The Fire Emblem series is celebrating its “25th anniversary of love and courage” with various festivities this year, and one is a special talk show event that features various guests including Super Smash Bros. director Masahiro Sakurai.

The theme of the talk show is “From Shadow Dragon,to Awakening, to If,” and during it various staff and other guests will appear to share their passion and thoughts on the Fire Emblem series. It’ll be interesting to see Sakurai there, especially considering the recent rumors of Roy joining the cast of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS, but he could also just be there to participate as a fan of the series.

In addition to Sakurai’s special talk during the vent, Fire Emblem Awakening and If artist Yusuke Kozaki will be there, along with various developers from both Nintendo and Intelligent Systems.

There are also two slots that are marked as “special guest,” for unannounced cast members who’ve worked on the series, and will be there for the Fire Emblem talk show. The event will commence on July 24th and will also have two more showings on the 25th.
Oooooh! This celebration starts 2 days before my birthday! They'll probably reveal something new about If as an early birthday present to me Toungue
(20-04-2015 10:11 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I've come to really love watching anime subbed over dubbed. The Japanese voices are so lovely.
I was sure you would eventually succumb to japanese voices...it's a matter of originality Toungue (although in FE I didn't really like them...they felt kinda off...)
Sorry for double post (it wouldn't save my edit for some reason -_-) but anyway, more news http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/04...challenges
Omg....the storyline where you choose Nohr sounds freaking awesome. I love a good challenge. 2016 needs to hurry up!!!
Fire Emblem Wiki Wrote:All royalty characters, including the Avatar, has the ability known as Dragon's Vein, which allows them to alter the terrain at certain locations on a map.
The game will have Amiibo compatibility, though details about it are currently unknown.
Weapon Durability has been abolished, allowing units to keep using the same weapon.
A new mode called "Phoenix Mode" will be added; just as casual mode, it's meant for those that are not yet ready for the challenges of the Nohr campaign, allowing fallen units to return on the following turn.

The Dragon Vein seems kinda cool. I HATE THE WEAPON DURABILITY BEING DEMOLISHED.....it makes things a little too easy imo. I'm still buying both games though. Amiibo compatibility simply means shelling out more money :/ Phoenix Mode is never getting turned on.

Also, on another website, I found this delightful tidbit of info: There will be nine save files available at the start, with more unlocking as more scenarios become available.
Awesome Big Grin
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/05..._emblem_if

Pretty much what we already know.... BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN BY "JUNE "????

Edit: and some more http://gematsu.com/2015/05/fire-emblem-i...m=facebook
It means Japan gets the games in June.
I saw some stuff today that in the new FE game you will be able to create your own town and share it via streetpass or something.And there's also a feature similar to pokemon amie where you can pet your characters(?)....also something about invinting characters you have a strong relationship with in your room(!) and a hot spring,dunno...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's