Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Best pokémon game out there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what do you guys think is the best pokémon game? i think Soulsilver is the best but i what to hear which pokémon game you think is the best Big Grin
I may be late on this but I hope you don't mind ^^

Personally I,too,belive that Soul silver is the best pokemon game ^^ I just love how your pokemon tags along with you and you can turn around,speak to it,see its mood,watching at it finding stuff and shiny leaves etc. and it is just awesome how you see a tighter relation with the trainer and the pokemon ^^ Honesty I would love to see a pokemon game comming out the same as that Big Grin

Ripley Pines

the best game in my opinion is Emerald Smile
i believe that either soul silver , emerald , platinum or fire red must be the best pokemon game.
(17-06-2015 12:45 PM)Shell Wrote: [ -> ]I may be late on this but I hope you don't mind ^^

Personally I,too,belive that Soul silver is the best pokemon game ^^ I just love how your pokemon tags along with you and you can turn around,speak to it,see its mood,watching at it finding stuff and shiny leaves etc. and it is just awesome how you see a tighter relation with the trainer and the pokemon ^^ Honesty I would love to see a pokemon game comming out the same as that Big Grin
nintendo should make anther gold and silver remake for the 3ds, i'd buy it XD
Hmm. That's a pretty hard one. I would have to say, Emerald. Simply, because it was a mesh of ruby and sapphire, and that's not usually done. It's either you buy a version and you have to trade with those who have the other or you buy both versions.
Reference URL's