Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokedex: Multipage or singlepage?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After the Diamond/Pearl Pokedex is fixed (to be done soon enough) I am planning to recode both the Advanced and D/P gen dexes, mostly for mantainability reasons (and others) but I was wondering, what do you prefer? A single page Pokedex like Serebii's or a multipage one similar to our own? However whatever your choice may be, I might end up doing both ways...

Have in mind that there are many things to consider before voting in this poll, like loading times, page height etc.
i like serebii's multi pg better. i hate having to change pages like 5 times for 1 pkmn. my computer has a lot of stuff on it so it takes a LONG time to change pages.
I prefer single page like Serebiis.
Single page. I think it's better and faster. But it must still cover everything like the one you have now.
Btw, treecko3453, serebii's pokedex is singlepage.
I think he knows it! He might confused!
I prefer single page, too!
For me, Multipage is better.Every information is in a different page so I can focus on it.BTW Serebii does not have so much information about stats and breeding, so if we intend to make the Pokedex single paged it is going to a VERY big page.
I don't think that's a problem. Personally, I prefer a looooooong page that 100 smaller ones. But you decide. After all, as Arty2 said, I think that he will end up doing it both ways...
multipage!
opps. i was not paying attention. yes i do like serebii's single page better. its much more convenient for me.
Personally I prefer the multipage version (voted for the wrong one and moved my vote afterwards) but it's interesting to see what others think.
Me too. The multipage is better.
My CPU has a fast connection, so Multipage.
Multipage... I don't wanna wait for all info to load and then scan through all the info. Multipage is more organised IMO.
I prefer singlepage
singlepage too..
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's