Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: zlined?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What does that even mean? I was just trying to find clefable25 because he's the only one who could help me and now I'm getting zlined for ban evasion?
You have been akicked from the LP channel in the Purplesurge server for various things (mostly roleplaying) after countless warnings. You ban evaded using another IP.
The forum/website has nothing to do with the IRC server called Purplesurge.
I don't even know how I changed ip. My phone just did it on its own. And the bans, the akicks... None of those punishments were ever going to be successful in getting me to stop... The only thing that ever worked is when someone actually helps me... I just want to be someone's pet Sylveon, but everyone bans me for it... I don't care anymore, is there a way that clefable25 and I could talk to each other, since he was the only one who ever tried to help me
You can send a private message to clefabe25 here.
#user-10624.html

That's ^ his user page, just click on "Send a private message" and you'll be able to send it.

I'll inform clefable25 about it and tell him to log into his LP account here so you can talk.
Reference URL's