Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Red Rescue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have you played Pkmn Mystery Dungeon- Red Rescue for GBA? What's you opinion about this game? Do you like it?

fortree85

i like it, but my brother has the ds version and its better, because you can use the extra buttons and the touch screen, and the other screen for your teams information. i am mad however, that i cannot get gyaradose in game, b/c of it having febass and milotic( who i still like) but as soon as i get a milotic, my brother and i will swap milo for gyara.
I still couldn't play it (lack of time...) but my little brother does it all the time. It's really an instersting game. There are more action than our usual rpg FR/LG/R/S/E.^^
My brother gave up trying to get Jirachi... It's dungeon is really tough.
it really is, neither my brother nor i have gone back in the wish cave, b/c the machop basically killed us. its smart not to use a pokemon thats not basic, or leveling up will be hard. i do like joyous tower.
Hey, guys. I have 2 things to ask:
1* How can I ask from a pokemon to be a member in my team and get it?
2* I'm Charmander! Am I going to evolve?
okay, since i am 75% of the way through and my bro is only a little les than me, i will tell you how.
1: You just have to beat a pokemon that is basic and you have their friend area with the leader pokemon. But, the foe has to be adjacent to you(across from you) also, serebii has a spin off dex that gives the percantage rate. and it also depends on your level. if you are 29 or under, you dont get an added boost. at lv 30-39, you get a 5% boost. evry nine levels after that, you get a 2.5% boost, but when you are lv 90 to 100, you get a massive 24% boost! there is also the friend ribbon, which i believ gives you a 10% boost. so, lets say you were fighting a Natu, which is already a 9.4% chance of getting. Along with the friend ribbon and a lv 100, you get a 43.4% chance of getting natu, so basically for evry 2 you kill, 1 will most likely join you( most likely b/c its not quite 50% yet)( this is that probability thing and not luck im always talking about). Also, your rank may have something on it, but im not sure. im still silver rank, thus i dont do many rescue missions.

2: You will evolve after Rayquaza has destroyed the meteor. thats when the credits roll, so you have completed half of the game. when you go back to your base, there will be a comotion about snubbul looking 'different' he has evolved b/c the meteor pieces have opened many place, including, the luminous cave. Here, you can evolve, but it is somewhat treated as a dungeon, b/c only you can go in. that means making your partner go to its friend area. it goes i think right after you do a random dungeon and says it might not be any help being w/ you all of the time. It will leave and go to its friend area. You go to the cave and it will ask you if you want to evolve with an item( for trade or hold item trade) say no if you are lv up. after you evolve, if you are lv 36, you can go out and come back in to turn into charizard. your partner can evolove as well: go to its friend area and make it so it will be ready for a mission. then click on them again, and it will say make leader. click it and it will be the controlled character. then, b/4 going to the cave, go the the leader prior to the swap and put them on stand by. you may then go to the luminous cave to evolve your partner!

Hope i was some help.
I have the DS version,I am at Faraway Mt./Far Off Sea(Lugia) but I'm bored to play cause of D/P
It's an interesting and amusing game. But it's little hard and it 's become boring after a while.
I aggree with the comments above
The game is interesting and has a touching storyline
but after you beat rayquaza it keeps becoming more boring every time
I stopped playing after I recruited Mew
I stopped even before that.Just when I finished my 99 level dungeon I gave it up.
I had more important things to do...
Reference URL's