Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Good bye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It is an unpleasure to me to say, i shall be leaving the Legendary Pokemon Forums. I shall leave when i get to 590 post. i may come back, but maybe not. who knows. but what is sure, i shall be leaving, which most likely will be tomorrow. i can't explain now, but maybe, if i ever come back, i will. if you ever want to reach me, my emails are [email protected] , and [email protected] . On net battle, i am usually known as sceptile44, but my sister also gets on, as does my brother. My brother by the way, he is bothering me as i do this saying that i should not leave. ok, i just asked him something: would he like to replace me, and yes he does. i will teach him evrything i know from my internet shoutcuts, to the pomeg glitch. i shall bid the farewell on my 590 post.
Farewell then, whatever your reasons may be. Admitedly you've been a very active member and I suppose you will be missed by many.
We'll miss you treecko3453... Try to come back when you can...
Why are you leaving...? Goodbye treecko3453, we will miss you
Ι'm so sad. We will miss you!!! I hope you aren't leaving us, because you quited from pokemon games..... :cry:
Whaaaaaaaaaaat????!!! Why are you leaving!!!???!!!
Even I, who is being an innactive member ('cause the telephon bill is being expensive), am not giving up!Sad
At least I have your msn... Let's chat sometimes, ok? (even in nebattle)
I'll still be here for 10 more post, guys! and i will say 1 of the reasons im leaving(and it has nothing to do w/pkmn). i fell im not doing my best in school, b/c i didnt get all 95's or higheri got 1 100, 2 97's, 2 95's, and 2 94's. itmaynot be a deal to some, but im the smartest boy in my family, which is very lage btw. i have to futher my studies. im trying to get in the national junior honor society, but im only in the national jr. beta club. and once my grades go back up to 95's and higher, i will start posting, once again. most likely by christmas. not for like a year.
Some times we have to kneel in order to rise again. Rise again! We will wait4u
i will miss you! Even you were a very bad member!
bad? howm would you say im a bad member?
Farewell my friend.We shall meet again
Hey guys!
I finished my goals(both academically and mentally) sooner that i thought! I wish that i new i cold have done it in 2 weeks, so i could have done it b4! well, i did lose plenty of my friends doing it, as i became fatigued and moody so pushed my friends away. But now, i have all honors classes and all my grades averaged up are 97.3, so i guess if i actually study, my grade will go higher. i never studied b4, but i always pass my test w/ 95's and higher. good to be back.
Welcome back treecko3453! Good to see you again! Big Grin
YAY! Welcome back!
Wow, you returned back! YAY! So that thread shouldn't exist anymore. It's useless.........
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's