Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Nicknames on Netbattle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, guys, many of us play netbattle, right? But which nicknames do you often use? Which server do you often go? Let's write it here - so we may find ourselves and have good battles, too.

My nickname is always Aluado.Toungue
I often go to Smogon University server and to the Saint Seiya Brasil one.
Blue-Kratos is my nickname,but I also use the name Fake Blue for test teams.I mainly go to Smogon University.
My most common nickname is [LP]Ninjakias (LP stands for Legendary Pokemon). For test teams, I also use a different nickname, usually DarkNinja or ShadowNinja.
Servers: Smogon University and of course my server, GREECE RULEZ!
Mine is usually Sceptile44, but i also sometimes use the names eXBAND, and i help my sister and hers is candiatl. im always on smogon university.
My nickname is Ash_LP.net! I sometimes use different nicknames such as Ash_Greece or Ash_Evris! REMEMBER: My nickname always starts with ''Ash''! I constantly go to Ninjomewtwo's server, GREECE RULEZ!!!
My nickname is Princess Arya. I always go to Smogon University or GREECE RULEZ!.
i dont use one name but i say to doing:naxos_power
My name is -Pokemaster-
My name is always something with Eagle, 008xtreme or 8x-ecution
My nick is CombuskenEM, I go to Smogon U. or GREECE RULEZ!
I now use some Kanto Johto and Hoenn teams.Their names are Kanto Style Blue etc.
where i can find net battle?? (off topic)
Mine is always Evil Pichu.I battle on Ever Grande.

suicunejohn o elinas

Mine is suicunejohn(ATQ) (a clan)I go to smogon university and GREECE RULEZ and ever grande sometimes
EDIT:Now i changed it to {Lp}Suicunejohn
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's