Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Legendary Pokemon in '07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another year has passed; we've done a lot but we could have done much more(if only we had more time in our hands).
Anyway, we want you to tell us what you'd want us to do during 2007.
A better version of the Pokedex and Secret Project "Sleeping Cables" are still under development (both delayed admitedly) but is there anything else you'd want? Tell us Smile
What do I want...? Hmm... difficult question... Yup. Plz, continue the Pokémon of the Week articles! They are very useful and I think that Eraleas' are better that those in Serebii.net and in many other sites.
Well i think u should continue the pkmn origins. There are very interesting, even if u have made only 1.
ninjomewtwo Wrote:What do I want...? Hmm... difficult question... Yup. Plz, continue the Pokémon of the Week articles! They are very useful and I think that Eraleas' are better that those in Serebii.net and in many other sites.

If eraleas dont want to continue them, you should do that. The “Pokémon of the week” articles you have written for my forum are perfect! Arty2, you should have a look at them. Anyway, I have sent you my spriting guides. You can put them in a “Spriting” category.
Actually, I think that the Pokémon of the Week articles and the Pokemon Origins will be continued as long as Eraleas gets enough free time. He might be busy with the university and all... After all he said that he would continue them. Wink
I know. But Arty2 asked what we want to see this year in Legendary Pokémon and the Pokémon of the Week articles are the ones I want to see the most. Some spriting guides as Birch said would be also very good.
I like Pokemon of the Week. They have helped me a lot with my training (pokemon training), but if Eraleas can't do these guides as he is busy with his studies, it's ok. We are looking forward to see him posting.

P.S. I hope this site take down serebii.net (muhahaha......)
This year (after the summer) I will also be able to work better and do more things for the site.
I want this year, after the February, to be able to become more energetic member of this site and do more things about the pokemon games
2007.. I'm back...

And I can understand Greek! Big Grin
Not much, but, meh, it's a begin!
I would like to see a more flexible blue.Dude u r like "see thread close thread".chill out
Reference URL's