Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: European Diamond/Pearl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have bought USA Version of Pokemon Diamond!
Well done!Tell us about your first impressions...
It is pretty good!
The Story of the game is good!
The new 3 starters are nice(I have started with Turtwig)
More and more and......
Latest rumours about their so much anticipated European release date hint at 27 July.
Maybe I wont buy it... Im so tired of pokemon....
rofl why??i was bored starting even LG i wanted only the adapter... but when i started i saw my love Big Grin caterpie and i realised that i should create another 100 lvl butterfree Smile . i think that u will start it een if u dont ... this is called adiction...
pr. Birch Wrote:Maybe I wont buy it... Im so tired of pokemon....

What a Liar!!!
What? Lol, no, I'm really tired of computers and games....
ahhu rly need vacations but when u get back to class u will realise that u miss them... otherwise u may stop playing and start going out with friends etc....
I cant wait. I want them NOW!
Well, I'm not quite happy with this, but I have to wait.
The reasons behind it are many; the main one is that most of my friends wouldn't be able to do so, and while I think the main thing that drags me to Pokemon is that I am able to enjoy them along with other people, I wouldn't spoil a game being awaited for over three years, just because I can't wait 3 months. Another reason is the fact that I can't help but feel unsteady having a version which isn't from my region. I would probably face compatibility problems with Ranger, and mainly Battle Revolution. If I were to go to an event held here, I might not be able to take part in it.
I suppose it's pretty reasonable to want to buy an American, or Australian version, but taking into account all the above, I can wait, even if I will enjoy them only for two months. But hey, is the world even going to end then? Toungue
I WANT TO BUY POKEMON P/D U.S EDITION BUT IS VERY EXPENSIVE [52E] AND I WILL WAIT TO BUY THE EUROPE EDITION IN SUMMER!!!!!!!
What?!? When I bought mine on eBay (on 23d April) Ι only gave 40 Euros!
5 days till they are released in Greece Toungue Toungue Woohoo!!! Seems that waiting wasn't so long at all. Wish they'll come with offer including Ds lite + the game
i bought it 16 ago...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's