Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Fake Card Showcase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I've made some Pokemon Cards a while ago. I used Corel to make them and downloaded the blank cards from Pokemon Zeo BTW, A.J., C.J., Viper and Piper are names of characters in my Fanfic. I might post it sometime.
Wow,if you haven't said that their are fake I would believe that they are some new cards.Great job.
Thnx! They couldn't possibly be new ones since I'm using Neo Genesis blanks while I depict 3rd Generation Pokemon.

I might do some more... There are guidelines at Pokemon Zeo so if someone is patient enough...
the cards are good can u make more for us to see?
I'm currently writing articles on the site and have my hands quite full.

I might restart but it's been 2 years since I did those, right after R/S came out... I just need to install Corel once again.

I'll probably sit and make a couple but I can't promise anything. Probably C.J.'s Absol and A.J.'s Vaporeon.

Again, thank you for your kind words!
008xtreme's Suicune
it's an idea...
But the problem is... I don't know how to save the fonts on your PC (-_-')
008xtreme Wrote:008xtreme's Suicune
it's an idea...
But the problem is... I don't know how to save the fonts on your PC (-_-')

Just download fonts to your computer and put them (unzipped) in
C:/Windows/Fonts if i'm right Toungue
I'm more of a texter, but nonetheless, those are decent cards. They're not that perfect in the text area, but they are good nonetheless....
Time to revive this old thread... Some weeks ago, I started making my fake cards so it's time to post some of them:
Ninja's Arcanine
Ninja's Scyther
Ninja's Absol
Ninja's Salamence
These are the "correct" ones...
And these are the funny onesToungue:
Sasuke
Hitler!(LOL!)
Ninja (This is supposed to be me!)
Ninja's Rage (Trainer Card)
Missingno.
And...
Christodoulos!!! (LOL!!! Unfortunately, it contains greek words that some of you will not understand...)

So? Do you like them?
Not bad....for both of you Ninjomewtwo and Lucario.
Great Job
Christodoulos is the best card I've ever seen!
Thnx Blue! Here is my last one. A friend of mine requested it: Ludicolo. Do you like it?
You have started improving a lot! Its FANTASTIC!
Very good job guys! Congrats! And ninjomewtwo, I have to agree with Blue about Christodoulos. It's a very funny card!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's