Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Who am I? Version 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
This game is pretty much the same as the one that Aluado started a few minutes ago but, instead of 3 tips, we have a pic here. The pic shows a part of the body of a Pokémon and members guess till they find the Pokémon. When the correct answer is posted, the one that posted the pic posts the original pic that confirms the right answer and the one that guessed right posts the next pic. The clue-pics can be taken from anywhere, sprites, sugimori artwork or even Pokémon TCG cards. But there is one rule. The Pokémon must not be recoloured or edited in any way. Simple and nice. So, let's start with a not-so-difficult pic:

[Image: 678594.gif]

(This game is pretty nice but wherever it is played it turns out to be a spam thread and nothing more. So, if somebody thinks of some good rules about it, I'll edit this post.)
uuuuuuuuuum.wtf?!is it the girafarig thing or sth like that?
Well, Girafarig´s tail has nothing yellow... I´ll research!!!^^
maybe its a gastlu that pisses,lol.
Is that an Electabuzz?
Nope about Girafarig, Gastly and Electabuzz. Next time, I'll answer only if the correct answer is posted. Till then, keep searchin'Big Grin
That's the tail of a miltank!!!
Correct! Here's the original pic: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q186/...222222.gif
Aeris, post your pic!
[attachment=262]That's my pic!Guess!
I am guessing...that's lanturn!!!!Big Grin
good guessing!here's the original picture:
[attachment=264]
Try to find out what pokemon is this
chickorita
nuzleaf.
It can´t be anything besides Nuzleaf and Chikorita... Let´s see!^^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Reference URL's