Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: My fakemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thought I'd post up my fakemon. Also, please don't complain that they aren't all scratch, I know that. Some need names, if anyone wants to help. Anyways, the named ones are:
[Image: Leefa.png] [Image: Unamed2.png] [Image: Treeon.png] [Image: cincub.png] [Image: flarine.png] [Image: Marqua.png] [Image: Merox-1.png] [Image: drift.png]
[Image: swift.png]<-thanks to pokemon factory for this, I just revamped it.
[Image: esbreon.png] [Image: Aveon.png] [Image: dosolo1.png]
[Image: Calcithrash.png]<-Thanks to pokemon factory for this too.
[Image: Teasel.png] [Image: Crittops.png] [Image: chrisally.png] [Image: unamed.png] [Image: Zangoon.png] [Image: ratithler.png] [Image: Unamed3-1.png] [Image: Jablitz.png] [Image: unamed-1.png] [Image: Unamed4-1.png] [Image: Unamed5-1.png] [Image: skitten.png] [Image: Unamed7.png] [Image: Unamed8.png] [Image: Unamed6-1.png] [Image: Unamed4.png] [Image: Unamed5.png] [Image: Unamed6.png] [Image: Unamed7.png] [Image: squic1.png] [Image: Unamed1.png]

And the ones that need names are:
[Image: Unamed2F.png] [Image: Unamed3F.png] [Image: Unamed2M.png] [Image: Unamed3M.png]
Wow, I thought more needed names o_0

Anyways, please tell me what you think of them, and...stuff.
OMG! Did you make them? Those sprites are great! Especially the first three grass-type-looking Pokémon are amazing. Congrats!
You could say I made them. I used another sprite as base, then edited it to make them. Like the first three (Leefa, Jungleef, and Treeon) used to be growlithe and two persian sprites.Toungue Some are fully scratched though, like this little guy:[Image: skitten.png]

Glad you like them.Big Grin
I like them!!!!
they're very original
good job
sweet man!
Aw, thanks!Big Grin Usually when I show these to other people they complain about how they're not fully scratch and other stuff, makes me sad.Sad Also, a new unamed guy:

[Image: Unamed3.png]
Yay for lucario evos!
man dont listen to n00bs who are jealous
billaros Wrote:man dont listen to n00bs who are jealous
Exactly what he said. And how about Dotsuki as the name of the dog-like Lucario's evo? Do from dog and tsuki in japanese means underworld/hell. And that dog looks like Anubis, the egyptian god of death.
Yeah, that's what I hate the most, alot of people crit things when they can't usually do it themselves. How can you critique something when you don't even know how to do it? =/ As for the name, we've kinda been debating for awhile. We have these three:
Lucaroo(crappy one I made up, from lucario and the howl of a wolf)
Meluckickle(a name my friend made up from a variety of things)
Lucabrav(a name another friend made up from lucario and brave)

I like yours though.:)And isn't lucario anubissy? XD
Lucabrav is nice but I would prefer Lucabrave. So that it is pronounced like brave and not like bravo.
Oops, forgot the e. >_< Also since this is a fan art thread, and not just fan sprites, I thought I could post some of my drawings that I haven't made into sprites yet:
Kwadrapest A little bug-type tiger cub.
Hecksacreep And his evo, bug/flying type.
Unamed A doodle of one of the legendaries. Making his sprite as we speak.
Draceon Dragon eeveelution
Unamed Yet another legendary doodle.
Unamed An evo to this guy:[Image: squic1.png]
UnamedEvo of the one above.
Wather Evo of this guy:[Image: Merox-1.png]
Unamed A weird grass/dark type horse.
Pebbleon Rock eeveelution
Perfecteon Normal eeveelution
Orreon Steel eeveelution
Doomew Not an actual fakemon, but I loves him!Big Grin

New sprite:
[Image: blazeetah.png]
A sprite that needs serious critting:
[Image: Unamed9.png] [Image: Unamed9-1.png]
Which is better? It's supposed to be "monkey in a barrel" type of thing, styled like a hermit crab.Toungue
abut that name that you are looking for,for the doglike thin,call it "töskýlî "
Ah, now if I only knew Greek.:rolleyes:Some new ones:
[Image: unamed10.png] The legendary guy. I couldn't get the sun's shading right. >_<
[Image: unamed12.png] A pre-evo of corphish and krabby.
[Image: unamed13.png] Some...bird. XD
[Image: Wather.png] The evo of this guy:[Image: Merox-1.png]
Oh about the monkey!, the barrel should be shorter and it needs a little fixing in the shading
btw vertion 2 is better!
OMG! These sprites are perfect! Who cares if some of them are not fully scratched? They're just amazing! Gongrats!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's