Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: A few words
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I am posting this to let you know that yes, I am alive eventhough I am pretty down to my limits with how 2007 has been treating me since it began. A dear friend of mine has died, I broke up, some health problems of family members, as well as a lot of anxiety, tears and sorrow.
As you can understand, it was/is quite impossible for me to focus on the forum or this very site which I did on a daily basis last year, contributing to the community as well as I could.

Things DO start to look somewhat better and I might be visiting more frequently in the future.
Just wanted to let you older (and new members ofc) know that I am still around and wish you the best of your lives.

Yours,
Eraleas or A.J.
m8.keep it real.be strong and eat a pasta.
Welcome back my friend.I was worried about you but I hope you will get better soon.Don't let it defeat you...
I had also started to worry since Blue didn't tell us anything about you when we met. But, you're back and you're ok. So, welcome back Eraleas!
Glad to see you around pal Smile
It's great to have you back Eraleas!
ERALEAS COME BACK.AS THE OFFICIAL SPAMMER OF THIS FORUM I DEMAND IT!NOW!
Reference URL's