Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Possible new Abilities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
We are all aware of the Pokemon abilities initiated in the R/S Pokemon games.
I am pretty sure that with brand new Pokemon coming out, new ones will see the light of day.

Which do you think will be those? Post your ideas!

My personal ideas:
  • An Ice Pokemon that creates Hail as soon as it enters battle.
  • An ability that halts all other abilities from working except for itself, pretty much like Fossil Muk card.
  • Ablities that resemble Speed Boost, probably for Defenses since Attacks would be quite broken.
Let's hear the rest of you. What do you have to suggest?
I expect an ability that will give different stat boost for every weather effect (if there are weather effects during battles of course)...
Alcaron Wrote:I expect an ability that will give different stat boost for every weather effect (if there are weather effects during battles of course)...

You mean like Swift Swim and Chlorophyll which pump up the Pokemon's Speed in Rain and Drought respectively? That would be nice indeed.

I'd like to have a "Flame Absorb" eventhough I doubt there will be any...

Abilities that work like Initmidate, lowering other stats...
I would expect to see a pokemon with an ability that works like leftovers!
There's Rain Dish which works under certain conditions... I don't think there'll be any leftovers-ability w/o a special condition, like weather.
Why not?It would be great to have this pokemon holding leftovers!
I'd like an ability that makes every offensive move x1.5 even if it's not of the type the pokemon is...
I think that's Hustle, only that it lowers accuracy for power. No ability is perfect...
Well, I suppose we can't have everything, after all...
Pure power?...
Intimidate kind-of against Speed would be great ^_^
Every turn boosts attack.
Or an ability that gives an extra percentage of accuracy to the one-hit KO moves.
Every turn boost Attack? That's way too much, the base stat of that Pokemon should be very low then... and if you skill swap (direct or indirect) it on 2on2 with Slaking just imagine what could happen...
An ability that acts like Psych Up each round, mimicking sta increases would be good.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's