Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pocket Monsters Special (Pokémon Adventures)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, this Manga, is one of the first Pokemon ones, as well as, probably the best. Its story follows the one of the Games, and its characters are similar to the Games' ones. I strongly believe that, it is pretty serious and deep, compared to the Pokemon Anime, as well as a great manga, as a whole. Things that would not be able to be done in the Anime, like Legendary Pokemon catching, Completing Pokedex, killing Pokemon, is often met in the Manga. The character developing, is also an important thing, that makes me think high about this Manga. I believe that it gives the life to the story and characters of the Games, from the side of the alternative Pokemon World (since as a matter of fact, the main game character, in the Video Games, is the player himself).

I have read all Volumes as far, published by Chuang Yi. If anyone here is willing to buy them, can contact Grimsg, who ships them from Singapore.

This is a manga filled with Action, Adventures, Romance, and Adrenaline, it has everything that a reader needs! It's a pity that it is not as popular as the Anime is, despite the fact that it is fairly better than the Anime.
I want to ask something!Why a pokemon manga should have romance???Ok for the adrenaline,action and adventures ,but why romance???Well I know that pokemon manga series is too good so i'll go buy one ,but pls awnser me!!!
'Cause it looks more realistic, and mature. I personally don't like to see an asexual hero in a manga/anime (like Ash Ketchum).

BTW, I know it is an old thread, but I just wanted to share my opinion...
Sorry for necromancing this thread but it's better than opening a new thread since there is already one.

I was interested to buy the whole manga series (expecially since I'm manga collector and I don't like reading them from scanlations) but unfortunately I couldn't find all volumes (only a few of them) so constrainedly I read it from scanlations. Of course, if I found it for buying I will gladly buy it for my collection.

I'm currently on the volume 24 and boy, the quality of the manga never dropped (something unusual even to the most famous shounen manga). And the huge surpirise? Now Red (the main character from the first saga) is 16 years old! Oh my God! On the other hand, Satoshi at the anime is still 12-13 years old! And he's still a freaking noob to the point to lose even from a beginner (see Pokemon Best Wishes)! At least he could remain the mischievous brat we all loved from Pokemon Indigo League but instead he's more like a good-willed paladin character (well, he was a paladin from the start but now he's much more into that role).
There will be another arc for Pokemon Adventures, it's BW2.
No, there will be a new new arc called X and Y!
ToungueToungueToungue
(13-04-2011 04:15 PM)Vetus Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for necromancing this thread but it's better than opening a new thread since there is already one.

I was interested to buy the whole manga series (expecially since I'm manga collector and I don't like reading them from scanlations) but unfortunately I couldn't find all volumes (only a few of them) so constrainedly I read it from scanlations. Of course, if I found it for buying I will gladly buy it for my collection.

I'm currently on the volume 24 and boy, the quality of the manga never dropped (something unusual even to the most famous shounen manga). And the huge surpirise? Now Red (the main character from the first saga) is 16 years old! Oh my God! On the other hand, Satoshi at the anime is still 12-13 years old! And he's still a freaking noob to the point to lose even from a beginner (see Pokemon Best Wishes)! At least he could remain the mischievous brat we all loved from Pokemon Indigo League but instead he's more like a good-willed paladin character (well, he was a paladin from the start but now he's much more into that role).

Where can you buy the whole manga? Are the previuos first editions still available?
Edit. Nvm I see your post is from 2011, you may not still be around here.
It's pretty good. Some things happen just tooo fast, but overall I have enjoyed it thus far(ch. 57).
Reference URL's