Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: lineage2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
who plays lineage2?
i just hate it.
I don't like MMORPGs
I like MMORPGs but not L2. L2 is more of a trend than a nice game. People say "I am gonna buy L2 because my friends play it" and not "because it's a great game and I like it" as they should. Well, I hate such trends so, guess what. I hate L2. I prefer other MMORPGs, with WoW coming first.
i play wow /guild wars i want to start and lotr online and i think that l2 is a very bas game only boys 10-12 in greece play with that game. it is very old game no good graphics /gameplay even official servers have a lot lag spikes so i prefer other. nm2 do u play wow?
Tr41n3R_Darvor_gr Wrote:i play wow /guild wars i want to start and lotr online and i think that l2 is a very bas game only boys 10-12 in greece play with that game.
It's not that bad as a game, I just don't like it. And, dude, nearly EVERYBODY plays L2 in Greece!
Tr41n3R_Darvor_gr Wrote:nm2 do u play wow?
Nope. Just having seen and played both L2 and WoW, I know one thing. WoW owns L2. Badly.
Playing World of Warcraft now and used to play Dungeons and Dragons Online. I really doubt I am gonna touch any other MMO anytime soon.
Eraleas Wrote:Playing World of Warcraft now and used to play Dungeons and Dragons Online. I really doubt I am gonna touch any other MMO anytime soon.

What about LOTR: Online?
Or the game Blizzard is going to announce in a few days?
Tried LotrO... Wasn't very impressed but I got a bunch of friends playing. If I did try it out, it would be on an RP server. As for Blizzard's new game... Uhm... I guess I haven't heard about it?
Look.There are guys who know about games and those who don't.those who don't play L2.and this is not a comeback.Just a duty.a call of duty indeed.
call of duty... i play americas army online with vent and it is rly exciting . now i tink im gonna start rappelz(free downloadable without fees nice graphics/pvp/gameplay) also i want to start a lot of mmo after fininshing school (16 days left arrrrgggg) i also play a lot dota(u knw that)

nm2 not nearly everybody plays. correct=nearly everybody have played l2
I play lineage2
If you see a friend you will see the ultimate crazy with lineage gamer Toungue
i see you play l2 cause it is l2 not cause u like it.warcraft you play that stuuupid game.there is a new mmorpg like l2 but more better: aion
deozard Wrote:well.......

(that is called spam) well nothing well if u want other mmo and u dont want to pay go and download rappelz
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's