Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Favorite Cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since we are only a few here interested in the TCG, here's an easy question. Which were/are your favorite cards? In the old days, my favorite card was the Base Set Alakazam because it was one of the most difficult cards to counter and I considered myself really lucky to have a deck built around it. After some years, somebody stole my deck (I wanna kill them... Sad ) and all three Alakazam cards it had. I couldn't find another Alakazam since then, so Blaine's Arcanine became my favorite card. Again, some retarded idiots stole my only Blaine's Arcanine card...
So, nowadays, my favorite card is this awesome Arcanine ex which I still haven't managed to put in one of my decks effectively...

PS: This year, in Greece's Nationals, a little kid traded me his Base Set Alakazam so I have that card again!
i had a base articuno holo what a lovely card but my dad one day got furious cause i was playing all time with pokemon that he took all my cards and threw them at the rubish bin... ( i lost near 600 cards that day...
It's my Articuno ex from Ex Fr/Lg set and my Raikou ex from Ex Team Rocket. Both of them are secret.

P.S. I have a big card. In the one side there's a Mewtwo with an attack that does 30 damage and on the other there is a list of a set. I was given this card by the shop owner of a store that sells cards (Kaissa). Is it sth collectible or rare?
Favourite card?My first Legendary is my favourite.Latias.Ex Holo Phantoms.
Kalas Wrote:P.S. I have a big card. In the one side there's a Mewtwo with an attack that does 30 damage and on the other there is a list of a set. I was given this card by the shop owner of a store that sells cards (Kaissa). Is it sth collectible or rare?

There are jumbo cards like Shadow lugia which are collectibles but are not playable due to their size.

Well... my favourite cards are Blaziken from Ex Emerald and Bastiodon from D&P mysterious treasures.

obsidianpanda

My favorite card is my ancient mew (I can't read lol so I have no idea how strong it is though)
Mine is Slamence ex and Rhyperior. They are the most powerful of my cards(not really).
DARKRAI LVL. X

'nuff said
was it the damage swap you liked there? for me, my very first fave was the very first clefable, the one with metronome.
wow youre a wise guy , and sorry for all your lost/stolen cards . but my favorite card is the rampardos
Well,my 5 favourite cards are:Gastly NDes-65,Haunter EX-80,Gengar:SF 18,Darkrai MD-3,Darkrai Lv X:GE-104.Actually,I have only used about 60 cards,and there are multiple copies of each card in my RedShark deck.
PS: This year, in Greece's Nationals, a little kid traded me his Base Set Alakazam so I have that card again!
[/quote]

You compete in the greek nationals for what?
Eh, Pokémon TCG obviously? Where else would one trade me a PTCG card?
Reference URL's