Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon Emerald
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
lets talk about the version write anything you like! Big Grin
Well, I bought this game a week ago and I can say that I am quite satisfied.The game is a little more difficult than the previous versions and the story plot is better than it was in Ruby and Sapphire.
yeahh...i need help on this game....i need help makin a eevee i put a smeargle and vulpix together...bcuz i heard they make an evee...but instead i got a vulpix....HELP!!
You can only get an Eevee if the mother is an Eevee or if you place an Eevee together with a Ditto in the Daycare. Since you have Emerald you'll have to trade an Eevee from another version.
i know i can get it frm leaf green, i have 2 GBA so it mite be easy but the problem is i only have 1 wireless apater...so im pretty stuck here..hehehe. CAN I TRADE WITH ANYBODY!!??
So why don't you just use a link cable or buy yourself a new Adapter?
Or you could beat the game on both and then trade with a link cable. i mean...if you even have one.
I got the game a couple months ago. My first pokemon game of that generation (last one I played was Silver). The game looks neat with all the new graphics and enhancements. What I didn't like though, was the lack of Day/Night effect like the Gold/Silver games...
Great game. I've played almost every version for GB/GBC/GBA and I like it most. Especially the "MOVE ITEMS" computer utility and that there are many Double Battles. Battle Frontier is also really awesome.

And just something I discovered two days ago. If you thought you are a Pokemon Master after defeating the Elite Four+the Champion then...think AGAIN!!! Visit METEOR FALLS after this and try to defeat STEVEN and his Lv.75+ Pokemon. I defeated him but I don't consider this a triumph since the only pokemon that could stand his attacks was RAYQUAZA Lv.70. When I level up my pokemon and defeat him without any legendary help then I'll consider myself a winner!
I have defeated him with a lv70 Blaziken and a lv64 metagross.He wasn't hard.You can only battle him once???!!!
The Dome Ace is stronger than Steven,I always lose to her.
How many frontier symbols do you have?I have 2 silver(Battle Palace&Battle Pike).
It must be the same going on as with RED in Gold/Silver.
Every time you defeat Elite Four, you have another chance to defeat him. that's at least my guess.
As for Battle Frontier...
I started trying this weekend.
I tried almost every facility. And I try to level up my Swellow because the main team battling in Battle Frontier is Swellow(Lv.46),Aggron and Hariyama(Lv.50 both). And from the rest of my party none of my pokemon are at least Lv.60 to go through the Open Level.
Could you help me a bit?
As I learnt from inside the game every time I make a challenge and I am successful the next time eveything will be more difficult. After doing this several times shall the "leader" appear? Or should i do anything more than just that?
1.No,I tried it and he can be battled only once(I thinkToungue).Well,If there's a way you can battle him again and someone knows please let me know.

2.That's the way.
e.g.After 20 trainers in the battle dome (5 times of completion)the doma ace will appear with the silver emblem and after 40 trainers(10 times)with the gold one.
Then I stiil have a long way to go... I have only defeated three times...

bizzyboy

Deoxys Lover Wrote:lets talk about the version write anything you like! Big Grin

i have a question how to get another sun stone cuz i use my last
one on sunkern to get sunflora and i need a bellossum?
I can't really understand your question....
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's