Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Suicunes and Jirachis for trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have many Suicunes and Jirachis,if you want one of them post me your fc and name.Name:Sofia Friend Code:1289 5322 6157.:cool:Need an Arceus!
Evil Pichu Wrote:I have many Suicunes and Jirachis,if you want one of them post me your fc and name.Name:Sofia Friend Code:1289 5322 6157.Cool

Hey, I pm'd you already. I would like a Jirachi and Suicune as long as they're untouched. My trade list is in the pm ^^
Evil Pichu why not rename the thread to "Pokemon Trades" so everyone can arrange trades and post their haves/wants.

P.S Don't just open a thread just to tell sth like "I trade Celebi" or "I want an Arceus"
Kalas Wrote:P.S Don't just open a thread just to tell sth like "I trade Celebi" or "I want an Arceus"
Exactly. I already told you that in a few days we'll have a whole forum about WiFi trades, can't you wait for a few days for posting that? Anyway, I'll leave this thread open until we get that forum. If somebody wants to trade, pm her.
OK.I will wait.I think it will be cool.
Reference URL's