Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Uberz VS normal Pokemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The great battle.Who will win.The team with the Ubers or the team with some powerfull pokemon(exept ubers and legendaries)?Wich one you support?

?[Image: pichuAshley-ready-to-fight-57339438]
It all depends on the strategy of the team, the experience of the battlers and luck.Toungue
For instance, I´ve beaten many teams with my OU-BL team.Smile
yes, and weavile(which i keep using as my prime example) can take care of most of the legendaries. the pseudo's can also fair well against them, as can some of the starter finals. hitmonchan may even beable to ko the dragons, if it gets speed baton passed. and like nm2 said elsewhere, a choice band dugtrio can ko alot of the psychic types with sucker punch. blissey and other tanks may do the best againts the legends, even if the split gave blissey an weakness it can't use counter on. even seldom seen pokemon, like jumpluff, can mess up a legendary tanks strategy. if they get encored using calm mind or recover/roost, then you can switch and kill, hopefully.
I love making my Jumpluff do that xD
Specially against Groudon or Kyogre Smile
lol.kyogre is like' calm mind calm mind calm mind calm mind calm mind calm mind calm mind crap*dies of sttroke*'
Don't forget about Absol. It can Swords Dance, eat a Salac Berry (using Substitute) and sweep whole uber teams with Night Slash and Stone Edge for flying Pokémon (Rayquaza and Ho-Oh mainly). It may be walled by Groudon but it's not the only Pokémon in your team after all. Just think of this:
Absol vs Groudon
Absol switches to Jumpluff
Groudon Earthquakes
Jumpluff uses Encore
Groudon Earthquakes again like a loser
Groudon switches to something
Jumpluff puts it to sleep (if Groudon didn't switch, that's even better)
Jumpluff switches to Absol which can now start to set up

And that's how 2 BL Pokémon (not even OU) can shut down a bunch of ubers.

slim pickings

ubers- with me controlling them? or others with wierd ginger affro man
norml pokemon because who ever uses uberz is a noob anyway
I agree it all depends on one's strategy,not so much the pokemon.
agreed. also, luck plays a rule in it to. make sure to eat lucky charms!
also, the surprise factor helps too.
Reference URL's