Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Any idea?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here you can post any idea or request that will help us to improve our site.So...start posting Big Grin
A list with the items that someone can find in all of the 3 areas and where you can find them, isn't that useful?
ehmmm.umm...
Ah!
The emerald walkthrough is the same that the R/S walkthrough can you make the real emerald walkthrough?

Its okay, but not perfect maybe needs a bit more work.

This is a very nice sites! THose Pokemon Origin things are fantastic, i love them! More of them would be great! And, the links under art don't work.... Sad

Maybe one day I can affiliate with you. That would be great!
Unfortunately, Whiteyoshi is unable to continue his work, so no more Pokemon Origins for the time being...

We still have nothing under the "Art" section so don't be surprised!

We hope that 2006 will be a much better year!

Thanks again.
Ok,I think I want to revive this really old thread.
I am kinda new to this forum but I've noticed something's missing.Why isn't there a shoutbox eh?
Don't you think it is a good idea? Or is there any particular reason for being in lack of one?
Yes, the reason is that we already have an IRC chatroom: http://www.legendarypokemon.net/chat
oops,mistake.I didn't noticed it!
who is WhiteYoshi ????
a guy who probably left
he was a mod, i think. he had, like, 4 post.
ye sth like that.i wish that mod spot was open so that i could be a mod and do what i have told blue...
Reference URL's