Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Forum changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Games has been renamed to Forum Games and posts inside it no longer count towards your post record.
No new Wi-Fi forum categories? Too bad.
There's more to come, I just need some more time to plan it.
I was in the mood of adding a couple of things today...
  • Lots of new smilies for everybody! Just don't abuse and spam with them or I'll remove them.-
  • "Friend Codes" area in your User Profile, fill it in, now! (Not limited to D/P, you can put any game you want in there)
And another change that will receive some cheers... we have a Games Section once again; the link is at top riiiight. Have fun and break somescores!

#games.php
That section is awesome Arty2! Good job!
NICE JOB ARTY2!!!!!!Good
(14-01-2009 09:42 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]And another change that will receive some cheers... we have a Games Section once again; the link is at top riiiight. Have fun and break somescores!

#games.php

Oh God, it's back! I must find Ash and have some epic score-breaking runs...
- forum software upgrade
- new avatars added
installed a "greeklish to greek" plugin, try it out
Upgraded forum software to the latest version; notify us if anything seems out of order.
Forum software has been updated to the latest version. Please report any hickups in the support forum.
We'll be moving to a faster server in the following days, so there may be a few hiccups in the process. Or you may not even notice it.
Updated forum software to the latest version — keep an eye for broken things, as usual.
Reference URL's