Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Caption Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So,The rules are:

|Every week I will give you a pic that must be captioned.
|You have 4 days to post your entry(normally,i will post the pic on a Sunday so that means you have until Thursday)
|On Saturday the winner will be declared
|The entry may contain some racism as long as it sticks to being funny and not offending
|Entries that I think that are offending WILL be deleted
|Judgement of the pictures will be based on a 2 to 4 man jury.
|You may post the answer as text or painted ON the pic IN the text baloons provided

I hope I made myself quite clear.

the first picture is the following

[Image: dukekillsemocaptionfinal.jpg]
Duh...
[Image: dukekillsemocaptionfinalnm2.png]

At least I'll win if nobody else posts...
[Image: 23j3049.jpg]
Obv. i used Paint Toungue.
time is running up so i guess we won't have any more contestants.will w8 till night though
WELL THIS WEEK'S WINNER IS ...*drum roll*

NM2

soz fr3q but you just didn't get the retarted scene enough.Better luck next time.Oh and nm2 don't get cocky
[Image: retardcaptionz.jpg]

your new task

oh and btw this week i'll be offline all week long cause of some medical stuff.

oh and fr3q,you are supposed to use paint so that it is really hilariously stupid^^
[Image: f50w2h.jpg]
Hey, billaros, can´t you post what was the right caption for the pic before? I´m curious Toungue
well there is no RIGHT caption.When we are talking about art and humour it's all about being accurate,not right,you may participate for the new caption pic as well.You might be the winner,you never know
tommorow the time limit ends,bear in mind
[Image: retardcaptionz.png]
I have no idea how he managed to get a 5 by writing this but whatever.
nm2's idea was better but he is a close friend lf mine and it would be unfair if he won again.also fr3q's job has improved dramatically hence he deserves this time to be the winner.also nm2 i don't like your sig...

SO!CONGRATZ FR3Q!YOU WIN keep up the good work!
also [Image: 30bjjth.jpg] XD
lol,this one is better
what happened? why don't we have new pics? i want to play!
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's