Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Official Pokedex thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello, as you might have not noticed, I added some more sorting/order options to the Pokedex. Now you can sort Pokemon by their stats, from bigger to smaller. I am also thinking about adding some evolution filters.

What filters do you think should be added?
And what more could we add to the Pokedex?
What should we change?

Note: The G/S/C Pokedex is a different project, which is frozen for now.
The pokedex is very good but it would get even better if the Effort points given by the pokemon were displayed more...detailed.
I had to choose between a short type (the one used now) that people could easily get used too (and also allows wilcard characters) and the detailed version. The detailed version however requires much more screen space and much more bytes, so I it wouldn't be an really good solution.
Arty2, how about a "Maximum Base Stat" filter (Maximum Attack Value or Maximum SS Value) for the Dex.

There might be cases where players are restricted to Pokemon up to a certain sum of stats. I know they can sort them and view them; still it could be a nice addition. Just a suggestion, of course!
Arty2, checking through Golduck as the PotW... You got Water's-egde instead of edge! Wink
Another one... The Dex lists Ice as a being super effective against Water. This is not true. Water types resist Ice type moves.
Damn... I should fix that one too... I must have put 2 instead of 0.5 there...
Hi. I just downloaded this offline Pokédex (which is really well done, IMO), but I can't figure out how to use the extras given in the downloads page (RuSaE sprites, shinies, etc.)
Could anyone help me? Thanks in advance.
PS: Looking forward to learn modern greek this year, though I can understand pretty well ancient, I can't fully get what you people are saying Toungue
Well for the extras, you can extract he official artwork and R/S icons in the approproate directories, under /images/. Other extras have no effect.
Oh, thanks. It would be cool if you could add them in future releases Big Grin
Just uploaded the new Diamond and Pearl Pokedex, what do you think about it?
Any suggestions/requests?
Just cool Big Grin
Finally! Long expected! Excellent job! Big Grin
omg! ditto like 50 times!
Fantastic pokedex. Congrats!!!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's