Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: OMG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK so here's the deal.Some "Hacker" decided that chain mails are fun.Hence he also decided to hack the Hi5 servers so as to have chain mails auto sended to all your friends.

The funny bit is that he did Not take into consideration my boredom.

Like an hour or so ago I found out that my "Favourite quotes" section had vanished into thin air.Plus various pop-ups sbout some video search within hi-5 started appearing.I was like WTF!So i pressed the edit this section link and went to the "Favourite quotes" section only to find out that it had been replaced by an embed (first :o).

I erased the link/embed,pressed update your profile and voila,the same crap again(second :o).

Then i went to the edit this section link again and when the window came up I pressed "Show source" there after some venturing I discovered a weired tag at the end this one "<!-- Start Quantcast tag -->
blah blah blah(I erased the text for the forum's safety)
<!-- End Quantcast tag -->".

What I did was simply delete this tag and press apply changes!

I used Opera Browser.

From there it is all a straight line to winning this match guyz,just Write your stuff on the normal page and your are done Big GrinBig Grin.

You are safe from this exploit/hack of the hi-5 servers until your current session ends(I won't elaborate on sessions).If you get the same prob again in the future you repeat the procedure.

Damn I AM GOOD!!

I think that this exploit is the one that is responsible for all those chain mailz.

If you need Screenshots plz ask them,I will try to create some^^.

Oh and I'm awesome.

Praise me,I am your new God little boys and girls.

Oh and since it is Haloween(or it was at least)here's a little treat

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i136.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid136.photobucket.com/albums/q175/roufianos/92288c1c.flv"></embed>

(not sure that what I said really fixes the chain mail thing but I didn't for once put a javascript on the serv adding an embed to my page^^)
yo sk8 .Is anyone of these guys you????
third one is me.but this is irrelevant and spam and i will delete any following posts
I was completely sure that you were the third but this spaming so sorry
me too
me too but i am not sure
IS THERE THE ALSOS OF NEA SMYRNI??
Reference URL's