Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Favorite Region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well what's your favorite region? Don't consider the catch-able pokemon, just the sightseeing...

Mine is certainly Johto. It was huge and had a lot of tourist attractions. Every town had the name of a flower and there are also so many other reasons I like Johto that I need days to write...Big Grin

Oh and Goldenrod was Certainly my favorite Town... GAMBLING train, media station, department store, what more could one ask for!?

(man I have some serious problem with creating new threads, It's not even a day I'm a member and it's already 2 threads, god I'm sick!)
Sinnof of course. the legends, the story, the pokemon(s), the cities, the contests, the graphics. These things attact me, that's why i voted for "Sinnoh". But.... the name really sucks. Sinnoh? Who would name a region Sinnoh? >.<;;
My favorite region is the Midori region, where I live, but it´s not at the list... xD
Actually, onlny the regions that appear in game are real to me. F.e. orange islands may exist in a parralell universe to the one the PKMN games are so I don't include them...
Oh and aboute Sinnoh's grafics. What did you expect? It's been like 7 years? If they were still the same ..............
Midori region is the region of my fanfic, I was just joking. Smile It really doesn´t exist.
Ah, I thought it was in the series or the manga(I follow neither anymore).
johto 4 ever!!
i voted kanto cause it's my favourite
My favourite Region is Jhoto of course. There are my favourite pokemon like Celebi.
I voted for Johto because its my favorite region.But if i could vote for a second one,i would have voted fo Orre!Its perfect t00!
Oh well, i think i`m the only one that voted for Sinnoh. (That I am). I guess everyone hates Sinnoh's Pokemon(Bidoof, Probopass etc.).
I dont hate them.It has some good pokemon(leafeon for example) but i think its not very good region...
I was just waitin for something better..anywAy
Well,i certainly like two regions:orre and hoenn.
Orre because it had very strong and tough colosseums and hoenn because it had strong legendaries and my favourite starter:Infernape.
That's all.
Pokeruler, Hoenn´s fire starter was Blaziken. Sinnoh´s was Infernape...Toungue
Οh,yes!You are right,i actually like Infernape too,that's why i made the mistake.
Sorry.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's