Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: NEW VERSIONS!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.pokemondiamondpearl.info/

[Image: zircon-box.jpg]

[Image: fake_goldsilverds5yrhi07.jpg]

The first picture is fake according to the site, but the second one is just a rumor, not confirmed to be fake or original... And I was starting to think Johto was forgotten...Big Grin

Don't have a Lite? Now's the tme to get one!

[Image: sbyaro-img540x277-1159475165ds_lite_pokemonblack.jpg]

[Image: nintendods_pikachu.jpg]
I think the Johto versions are a fake too. If not we should prepare ourselves for new Johto surprises, like we did when Leaf Green and Fire Red came out, but really they should be fake, because we would already know that Toungue

P.S I don't now anything about these 2 DS... I'm just talking about the "new" versions
the nds with palkia etc are not fake
Neither the NDS with the Pikachu.
I don´t know... but I just think that Giratina shouldn´t be there. I mean, for what we read on Canalave library, Arceus is best for the third place between Dialga and Palkia.
No the Girantina version IS fake. The site itself sais so. But for the other versions, they say they know nothing.

I don't really believe they would go back to making remakes AGAIN(although I'd enjoy 'em since they're my favorite versions), but you can expect anything from Gamefreak.

Anyway, it's certainly too early to annonce anything, even if it's true, since the D/P have just recently been released in Europe it would hurt the sales... No matter the case it's gonna be a while for new versions to appear, for I'm absolutely certain there's gonna be a 3rd version in Sinnoh, ya know like Emerald, Crystal and Yellow.
The others are fake, too. Why would they release the remakes of both sillver and gold the same time with Diamond and Pearl? By the way, that's ooooold.
fake fake real real ;p
Και υπάρχει και άλλο ένα special DS Lite, λευκό με Pikachu διαθέσιμο μόνο στο Daisuke Club (Pokemon Club Japan).
well δεν υπαρχει λογος για να ειναι ανοιχτο το θρεντ πια μαθαμε την αληθεια

Reference URL's