Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Story Game (will change title when we find a title)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had suggested this game long ago but we all ignored it so, yeah, here it is. It will be something like the 4-word story games we once played but since all of them turned into crap, we'll have some rules this time:
  • There's no limit in how many words/lines you can post, but be rational. Don't post a single line, that won't help. Don't post 600MB of text, that won't help either. A simple paragraph or two are enough.
  • Reserve posts. If you want to post after somebody else did, post something like "Post reserved", "I'm next", "The guy that pulled off a lucky primo flip is a retard" or whatever else may show that you'll post the next part.After that, edit the post. The reason it must be done like this is because if somebody else posts while you are writing your part, it will be annoying.
  • Do NOT post stupid things or anything that has nothing to do with the story. Posts will be deleted/edited.
  • You must wait for 2 members to post after you so you can post again. If there are many players, we'll make it 3.
  • Post in readable English! A spelling/grammar mistake may be done, ok, but use caps when needed, use punctuation, avoid typing "u" instead of "you" and "E-1337 4" instead of "Elite 4" and other stuff like this.

The secretary's voice sounded through the phone:
"They have arrived boss."
"Let them come in now. Both of them."
The door opened about five seconds later and two men came in. They couldn't see the face of the man sitting behind the desk, but they knew who they were going to talk to. The one dressed in red spoke first. "Long time no see, leader. We just heard you arrived here". He didn't seem to be very happy saying that and, unfortunately for him, it didn't escape the leader's attention.
"Why do I think you are not so satisfied, Maxie?"
"Uur.. that's..."
"Forget it. I can see that the two of you accomplished what I asked you to do before they arrested me. Now, please, hand me the PokéBalls."
It was the second man's turn to speak now.
"But, leader, aren't we going to use them?"
"You? Do you think you can control the power of those titans? Archie, they are going to destroy you in no time. So, please, hand me the PokéBalls."
Archie and Maxie hesitated at first but they left two purple balls with a white M on them on the desk. The leader took them in his hands and, for a second, he was tempted to call the two legendary Pokémon out. However, he just put them in the inner pocket of his jacket while he turned towards Archie and Maxie again.
"You can go now. I'll inform you of my plans later."
"Yes sir!"
While they were closing the door of the office, Maxie looked at the big, red R on the door. Giovanni was out of prison after 8 years and he was up to no good. Team Rocket had been revived.
At last, I started this story. Sorry, but due to some technical problems (literally) I couldn't post it earlier.
Meanwhile, Giovanni was ignoring a little something: a hidden microphone attached to his new pet Pokemon: a Glameow... Someone was watching him, or better say, listening to him. That someone was informed about the two Pokemon that Giovanni just got...
"So, Jupiter, did you hear that?" he said to a girl.
"Of course I did, she replied, but I still don't get it. You'll continue your old plans after all that happened in Mt. Coronet? This time, if you mess with this you won't have to fight with a little brat, but with the whole Team Rocket. Besides, you don't have that much power as you used to.
"You may be right, but you may not ,too. This time I won't act so foolish. As for the power, I've got something else planned", said with an evil smirkle on his face.
"Team Galactic is OVER!" shouted Jupiter. "Really, Cyrus, I wonder why I still bother with you! Your previous plans have been ruined, and I now know why Mars and Saturn quit the team"
"You can quit ,too then. It's your choice. But I'm not done yet. Sinnoh has as many legends as it has many legendaries. And I have some really interesting pieces of information about some strange fenomena in Eterna forest"
"ETERNA FOREST?" Jupiter seemed a little bit scared. "Th-there... is the Old Chateau! I've recently heard rumors that it is... haunted!"
"I guess you are talking about Rotom! That's a useless Pokemon for my plans."
"I'm not talking about Rotom. Many people have claimed that after what happened at Mt. Coronet, strange persons have been seen there... if you believe at ghosts, well..." she seemed like something stopped her from talking.
"I dont believe in HUMAN ghosts. But to be quite frank, a ghost has attracted my interest about that place, and it's not Rotom"

Well, I moved from Team Rocket to Cyrus and Jupiter from Team Galactic. It may be a little weird, but still... Anyway, if you don't like it, just erase my post and write a better idea...
**PS: with all that stuff... well a good title would be "Rise of the Evil" or something lol
I believe that the strory also needs some heroes, so:

....In another town, called "Floaroma Town" two friends live. One of them, <femalename>, lives above the Pokemon Centre. The other one, <malename>, lives in Floaroma Meadow.
<femalename>'s favorite pokemon is Shaymin because it brought Floaroma Town back to life, and her dream is to meet one. She had her birthday yesterday, she became 14 years old, her present was a cute Buizel!
<malenick> is two years older that <femalename> and his favorite pokemon is his shiny smeargle that helps him to draw grafitis on walls. His dad makes money by selling Sweet Honey that attracts rare pokemon...

PS: What should be the characters' names?
**I'm gonna call the girl Rhianna and the boy John for now, if we find some better names, we'll change 'em...
Back in Sinnoh region, Rhianna and John are exploring the area near Fuego Ironworks...
"I think we shouldn't have come this far from the village, without telling it to our parents" said Rhianna.
"Sish, Rhianna, relax, what is going to happen here? Besides, we have our Pokemon with us"
"You are sooo smart. You stole your grandpa's tentacool, so we can cross the river. Toungue "
"Whatever. You should be happy! And besides, we may even discover Shaymin here!" said John, and Rhianna was almost knocked out of her joy. Suddenly, both kids noticed that in a dark side of the field, two persons were talking... Both kids were quite scared, so they hid behind a buss. Suddenly the sky got filled with thousands of starlies and staravias, and then a tremendous explotion-like sound was heard, followed by a strong earthquake! The two strangers, then ran, and John, didn't manage to see their faces, but he noticed a "R" on their uniforms.
"Could this be Team Galactic members? asked Rhianna" I thought the were beaten by a kid half a year ago, and never appeared since then..."
"They looked like members of a team, but not Team Galactic's at least... Something's weird here. We'd better inform the others in the village"
" Or we can keep this between us, and solve it ourselves, thus we will become heroes"
"That's your dark side you miss honest Rhianna? Well, I got to admit that I agree with that idea, but we'd better hurry to the village. Our parents would be worried sick after the earthquake, and they don't even know were we are."
So, both kids, hurried to return to the village...
"Gyarados, use Waterfall!" Giovanni exclaimed and his fierce, dragon-like Pokémon took him all the way up the huge waterfall. He was making his way through the cave between Johto's New Bark Town and Kanto's Viridian City, known as Tohjo Falls. However, he had no intention to get to the other side of the cave soon. Instead, he was going deeper and deeper, with his Glameow following him silently. Finally, after wandering for about twenty minutes in the cave, he found the door he was looking for.
"I was sure I would find the way, even after all those years!" he whispered to himself, as proceeding to open the door. He rushed into his secret office and turned on his computer while calling Archie. Archie appeared on the huge screen right behind Giovanni and, knowing what Giovanni would ask, he said immediately:
"Leader, everything is ready here."
"Fantastic. How is Maxie going?"
"He did complete the task he was assigned but he accidentally caused an explosion near Floaroma Town."
"Dammit, wasn't I clear enough? I told him that what we need is in Eterna Forest, why did he go to Floaroma? Did anyone understand what happened?"
"I don't think so. Maxie said that he and Tabitha were alone in the field that moment."
"Ok, that's good. Now, tell him to call me as soon as possible. I don't want to lose precious time due to his stupidity. When he is ready, we'll start our plans."
"Ok boss."
Giovanni turned around and looked at the two MasterBalls in his hands. The two Pokémon in them could destroy the whole world if he could make them obey him...

Hundreds of miles away though, Cyrus was trying to track the signal of the microphone, with no success up to now. However, he had heard all we wanted to learn. Team Rocket was searching what he wanted as well. He had to take action immediately.
Scientist: Aha! Cyrus come here.

Cyrus: What is it?

Scientist:I've traced the microphone's signal to the Kanto Region, specifically, the Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town.

Cyrus: Excellent work, scientist! Now's the time to make Giovanni pay for what he did to me so long ago.

Secret Office
Giovanni: Why hasn't Maxie contacted me yet? It's been six years since I told Archie to have Maxie contact me.

Floaroma Town
Maxie: That just about does it. After all these years, I've finally found the Sunkern needed to execute Giovanni's master plan!

Tabitha: It's about time. Let's contact Giovanni immediately.
Reference URL's