Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Duo of the Week discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
keep up the good work
Very well Jim and Aluado.
Suggestions: Add the "Other Options" section as Blue and I write in PotW, mentioning alternative Pokémon that do the same job, like adding Aerodactyl instead of Crobat (which has Whirlwind instead of Haze and Crunch instead of Bite and EQ to hit Steels/Rocks Wink) or alternative moves like a Hidden Power when needed (not in these sets). Also, add Probopass to counters, it's Rock-Steel as Aggron and Bastiodon. Fast Taunts can also stop those Pokémon but there are no fast Taunt users I guess...

Btw, there are some grammar mistakes but I'm bored to correct them now, I'll do it later. Toungue
Well, almost any pokemon with Guts work well with this. And for the set works, the pokemon with toxic must to be faster than the one with Facade. There aren´t many good options Toungue
That's pretty good.A Double battle style Pokemon of the Week is not spread on the internet so we will be the first to do that!
guys it was pretty clever that u did... but 1 question is better to use toxic? why dont u try smthg else? there other moves that can poison... i think that they r better.

and what happens if crobats toxic misses?

and i would suggest u the next one will be

machamp-no guard / lapras sheer cold

i dont knw the rest movest set and i want to learn it Toungue
Calm down! It´s only the first duo! We´ll make more later!Toungue

Toxic is the best move to use because:

- Only poison, paralysis or burn activates guts and facade´s effect.
- Paralysis reduces swellow´s speed and might make it unable to move. Since swellow´s defences are horrible, it must to attack first!
- Burn won´t low Swellow´s attack, but also won´t make it higher.
- In other hand, Poison will make Swellow´s attack higher!

@Blue: I know that... I commented it when I was invited to build the duo of the week Toungue
Double battles are so fun... I don´t know why nobody cares with it or build guides too.
aluado 1st i play often double not single. im just better at doubles.
2cnd i mean other move that poisons. i cant remember but there still other moves that can do poison with higher acurrancy and they dont badly poisons ur poke Wink and im still w8ing Toungue
No, there aren't any other moves that can poison your pokemons with better accurasy. Also, all the other moves have power and hurt your pokemons and with STAB and low defences of Swellow, Crobat will hurt Swellow a lot. The only moves that can affect only the poison status are poison gas (acc55%), poisonpowder (acc75%) and toxic spikes.
Some corrections in the 3rd Set of Dusknoir-Bronzong Duo, to become better. Make sure to check the newest changes.
#s...hp?tid=544
http://www.legendarypokemon.net/dotw

Finally... Duo Of The Week has made it into the main site, well done boys Smile
We'll discuss on the details of future articles down the road.
Hey, nice! I´m sorry for not posting more duos lately. I don´t know about JimLink, but at least I´ve been too busy lately...
use toxic on a poison heal breloom, and then give breloom like leftovers and he's recovering tonnes
a duo that has been reliable for me is aggron ev trained for defense ant special attack and a rayquaza ev trained for attack and speed. the move set aggron should have is earthquake follow me (if you know how to breed it in) flash cannon and flamethrower the move set for rayquaza should be dragonclaw fly airielace and agility their items held shoulbe bright powder aggron and dragonfang rayquaza i havent lost yet with these pokemon
Unless I'm terribly mistaken, Aggron cannot get Follow Me in any way. Also, look at the dates of previous posts before posting, it's been more than a year since somebody posted here. Since the DotW has stopped for quite some time now, I'm locking the thread for the time being.
Reference URL's