Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: ev stats help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can anyone tell me where i could find a good place to train speed coz i need mi garchomp to be faster coz i always lose at battles
You must find a Pokemon that when you beat it gives you ev points at the speed stat. The prob is that since yours is a Garchomp, it is already trained and you can't ev train it now. If you insist though, Starly or Golbat are Pokemon that help raise speed when you Ev train Smile
Celesi Wrote:You must find a Pokemon that when you beat it gives you ev points at the speed stat. The prob is that since yours is a Garchomp, it is already trained and you can't ev train it now. If you insist though, Starly or Golbat are Pokemon that help raise speed when you Ev train Smile
i herd dat raticates and fearows are good... they get you 2 ev points every kill and how man points you need to get a speed lvl up?SmileBig Grin
Try to give it to hold the Macho braceSmile It will earn the double evs for every kill and if it has pokerus it will be the quadruple
Macho brace sucks in diamond/pearl. Just use the power items you obtain from the battle tower(you need lots of bp)
Celesi Wrote:You must find a Pokemon that when you beat it gives you ev points at the speed stat. The prob is that since yours is a Garchomp, it is already trained and you can't ev train it now. If you insist though, Starly or Golbat are Pokemon that help raise speed when you Ev train Smile

He can remove EPs with the berries and then replace them as he wishes
I many times try to ev train but i get bored too soon because i never find the appropriate pokemon
thanks very much guys you have helped alot and i might need help with recruiting articuno on mystery dungeon
Reference URL's