Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: favourite eeveelution?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
which of the Eevee evolutions are your favourite? (they are manyToungue)
mine is Umbreon, and i also like Flareon and Leafeon a lot!
Although I love grass pokemon, my favorite eevolution is Umbreon. I love it´s annoying style... it´s cute and intimidating looks... it´s perfect!
Espeon is my favourite eeveelution. Can become an excellent Sp.Sweeper and a lot more awesome Batton Passer. Then comes Vaporeon =]
I like Flareon and Glaceon ^_^. They just rock.
In order: Espeon, Jolteon, Umbreon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Glaceon, Leafeon.
i prefer Espeon
Order:Umbreon, Espeon, Glaceon, Flareon, Leafeon,Vaporeon, Jolteon
espeon is just beautiful Smile
I like grass types, so, Leafeon
Appearance: Flareon-Vaporeon-Jolteon-Espeon-Leafeon-Glaceon-Umbreon
In battles: Umbreon-Vaporeon-Jolteon-Espeon-Leafeon-Flareon-Glaceon
Ι like espeon,(or espy,as I call my female one)and then umbreon.Toungue
Espeon- I can give little reason, other than personal likes and dislikes, for this Pokemon. In the Metagame part of my Pokemon obsession, Espeon does have massively high Special Attack at 130 base, and 110 base Speed, which is good enough to do a large chunk of damage to a lot of Pokemon. However, it Baton Passes even better, and can work wonders easily with that. Did you ever notice that many of the Eevee-lutions are often used as Baton Passers? Well, anyway, Espeon’s design is extremely interesting, and the red gem in the middle of its forehead is a nice touch. I have always wondered what the two tufts of hair below its ears were for, however; they can’t possibly be just whiskers.
My favourite evolution is Leafeon you know why Toungue but I like Umbreon annd Espeon too.
Well...i like umbreon very much!But espeon and flareon rocK To0!
In order: Espeon, Flareon, Umbreon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Leafeon, Glaceon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's